𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕝

Jui was sitting on the floor of the practice room scrolling through her playlist to find a song to dance when the door suddenly slammed open.

Yeri was standing at the door looking angry and heartbroken.

"How could you?" She said glaring at Jui.

Jui was confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"You cheater. You've been cheating on me for the last few months!" Yeri said walking up to Jui.

"Yeri I don't know what your talking about. I have never cheated on you or any else who I dat-"

Jui was cut off by Yeri slapping her.

"I loved you. And you lied to me. Have fun dating your real love." Yeri said before storming out of the room.

Jui stood there confused. She didn't cheat on Yeri, so why was she accusing Jui of cheating on her with a guy.

Not in the mood to practice anymore, she packed up her stuff and hurried back to the NCT U dorms.

When she arrived home, she found them plus a few members of 127  in the living room.

"Jui how was practice-" Doyoung said noticing the girl.

"Why is your cheek red." Johnny asked concerned.

Lucas took sight of her and glared at her. "She probably got slapped by Yeri for cheating on her."

"I didn't cheat on Yeri. And she slapped me and accessed me of cheating but I never did." Jui said, with tears starting to spill out of her eyes.

Lucas scoffed.

"That's another one of your lies. There's even photos to prove it." He said standing up and shoving his phone into her hands before walking past her.

"What the-" Jui said, stunned at what was in front of her eyes.

DISPATCH

NCT JUI DATING?

Over the past few months, NCT's only female member has been sighted numerous times with an unidentified male late at night in various areas in Seoul

Over the past few months, NCT's only female member has been sighted numerous times with an unidentified male late at night in various areas in Seoul. It wasn't until yesterday that we were able to identify the male. The male, is Xander Lee, 26 who is the CEO of Mystic Tech, one of the top tech companies in Asia. Mr. Lee has made quite the living and is estimated to have a net worth of 54.2 billion won. Mr. Lee is also 8 years older than Jui.

What do you think?

User1: What the hell? He's 8 years older than Jui? Did he force her into a relationship!

User2: I bet he's just her sugar daddy

User3: I told you guys she was a slut

User4: Wtf Dispatch? You guys were following Jui and Xander for months? This is disgusting.

Jui collapsed on the ground crying. Taeyong came over and slowly pulled the phone out of her hand. After glancing over at it, he looked at Jui.

"Jui is this true?" Taeyong said pulling Jui into a hug.

"No. Xander's my cousin. I was with him because he's the one of the true family I have left." Jui said.

She felt the aura of the room tense up.

"Yeri must of trusted the article. Did she break up with you?" Taeil said.

"Y...yes. She broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her with Xander." Jui said.

"Jui it's okay. We can deal with it in the morning. I think I'd be best if you stayed off social media for a bit." Ten said.

"God the company's going to hate me." Jui said as she weakly smiled and stood up and walked towards her and Ten's shared room.

"People just can't seem to leave her alone can they." Jaehyun said, glaring at Lucas's phone on the table.

"I mean, we didn't even know about Xander. She's never told us anything about her family." Kun said, running his hand through his hair.

"Let's hope the company will let Jui make a statement, and not kick her out of the group." Jungwoo said looking at the ground.