𝕛𝕦𝕚 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖

1
cooking disaster

It was common knowledge that Jui could not cook. The girl could probably burn water. The 10th floor was already a chaotic place, and now that the all three of the makanes were of age, it was chaotic.

Jui and Yuta had been drinking and talking about life the night before, and Yuta had gone to bed early, to minimize his hangover. Jui had passed out in the bathroom around 2 am, she stumbled into the kitchen, squinting at the clock. It was 4 am and she felt awful. She was very hungry and she craved coffee. She was definitely hungover.

She had bottles of ice coffee in the fridge already, so all she had to do know was get some food. Expect that all of the leftovers, snacks, and munchies were gone. Taeil had tapped a grocery list to the fridge, and it was already mostly filled up. Jui peered into the fridge before writing down some of her foods. She'd have to ask Kevin to transfer her some maple bars again, but for now she had to figure out what to eat.

The only food in the barren fridge was Jaehyun's leftovers from his and Mark's lunch. And she wasn't going to eat his leftovers, so she opened a cabinet where her instant ramen stash was stored.

"Seriously Mark?" Jui grumbled, as her stash was gone and replaced with an apology note from Mark and the Dreamies. Her heart stung slightly, as the OG line-up was reformed without her. SM had made it very clear that she wouldn't return to Dream at all.

45 minutes later, and Jui was desprately fanning the smoke dectector, to make sure it didn't go off.

"Jui? What are you doing?"

Jui stopped and looked down from her ladder, noticing Taeil.

"Uh......"

"You tried to cook didn't you."

"Uh, yeah. Turns out you're supposed to put water in before the noodles and-"

"I'll help you clean stuff up, just eat Jaehyun's leftovers."

2
floor party

Jui stood motionlessly on the balcony, arms dangling over the railing. Cars drove by occasionally, flicking up water from the puddles. The city was asleep, but Jui wasn't. Jui looked down at the ground below her before shaking her head and walking back through her and Mark's room.

She wandered aimlessly through the halls, making her way into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass of water, leaning in front of the sink, taking a sip. Once again, a massive wave of loneliness and sadness washed over her. She slid down, her back pressed up against the sink cupboard. She set her glass down in front of her, and instantly curled into a ball.

It was just like she was a child all over again. The sleepless nights she spent crying and crying until tears stopped appearing. Jui felt herself crying a lot again these days. She could rarely visit Yeri nowadays. She was fed up, it was Pride Month now, and she couldn't even celebrate it with the love of her life. She felt a tear slip down her cheek as the comments from online blended with her parents words.

f*ggot

worthless

stupid