𝕞𝕧 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

1.

They were currently on break for the shooting of "black on black". All 19 members were outside. At least they were supposed to be.

Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Taeil were standing near a table. As Taeyong's leader sense's awakened, he began to do a head count.

"Where's Jui?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know, she was with the dreamies a few minutes ago?" Jaehyun said.

"Maybe we should-" Johnny was cut off.

"GUYS!!!" All 18 of their heads turned.

They heard Lucas stiffle a laugh.

Jui was standing a few feet away from them, in a black jacket that was way to big for her, and a large box in her arms, almost waddle-running towards them.

"What's in the box noona? Chenle yelled.

"You'll see!" Jui yelled as she came over to the table where the older boys stood.

She placed the box down.

"What is it?" Taeyong said, coming to side hug Jui.

Jui practically fell into the box, with her silver hair obscuring the items in the box.

"Heat packets!" Jui said, suddenly poking out of the box, a large grin on her face.

The boys near her mentally awed over how excited and cute she was.

Jui went along and handed heat packets to all of the members, and then to the staff that were outside.

Eventually she made her way to Kun since there was a different table near him. Jui set the empty box on the table before frowning slightly and holding her hands together.

Kun looked at her weirdly.

"Do you not have any heat packs?" Kun said.

"No. I didn't get a chance to grab one. But don't give-" Jui was cut off by Kun pulling Jui into a warm embrace.

She put her head against Kun's chest and huddled up against him.

Kun smiled at how Jui looked even tinier, he slipped a heat pack from his pocket into his hands and pulled the sleeves of his jacket together.

A muffled "thanks oppa" came from Kun's chest.

"No problem."

2.

Even though Jui wasn't in the song, she was still there to film NCT U's MV for "Without You".  She wasn't the female lead, but shared her scene with Sicheng on the bus. They were waiting for Jui to finish getting changed [IMAGE ABOVE]. When Jui came out, the four if them started cracking bad puns about Jui's shirt.

She finally got to film her scene. It went pretty smoothly, all she had to do was rest her head on Sicheng's shoulder and pretend to sleep, then she had to go and hug the female lead who was her sister for the MV.

Sicheng's scene was fine, and she mostly just spent the time playing rock paper scissors with him. When it came time to shoot the end scene, where Jui had to run up to the female lead, hug her and then walk away and leave Doyoung by himself, things got a little wild.

"Take 5."

Jui ran towards the girl. The girl pulled Jui into a tight hug and they stood there for a few moments before they released. Jui went and whispered something in the older girl's ear. The girl perked up, and looked at Doyoung, mouth "bye" and waving. He gave a half-hearted wave, and the two girls joined hands and walked away.

"Annnnd Cut! Good work everyone. That's a wrap!"

3.

BEHIND THE SCENES

"Hello, I'm Jui of NCT."

"Today I will be answering questions from the staff on the shooting of our first comeback, My First And Last. Sadly Jaemin isn't in the promotions. He's got a really bad injury, and I really worried about him right now. Jaemin-ah fighting!"

"First question: How do you feel filming the MV and what do you think about the song?" She said reading off a piece of paper.

"Hmm. I like the song. I wrote the lyrics for this song, and it's a really sweet song. I really like Jisung and Jeno's parts in particular." Jui said showing a finger heart to the camera before continuing. "The mv is kind of weird. I'm the only girl in the class, and while the other boys have a crush on our teacher, I'm 100% bored, and keep droping hints to the boys that our teacher is married and such. In the end, I run up to the teacher and hug her, as she is my older sister. I leave school with her and her husband, and as we are leaving, I improvised and rolled down the window, and stuck my tongue out at the boys. I'm sad that I didn't get to ride around in the carts on screen, but during breaks, Jeno and I were messing around with the carts."

Jui was about to read off another question, but her manager stopped her.

"You took to long on the first question. You need to do the solo shoots now."

Jui pouted.

"Okay, that's all I have for time. Thank you, and please support NCT as a whole! This has been Jui!"