𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 | 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕒

"Serenity I'm really sorry, but SM wants me back in Korea." Jui said, packing up her suitcase.

"It's okay, Jungwoo told me already, just, please don't do anything stupid." Serenity said, hugging her friend.

"I'll be back. We're doing the DREAM SHOW, then I think Yeri and I going to go on hiatus for the mean time, I think Potsdam. I promise we'll come visit." Jui said, sealing the suitcase.

Serenity nodded, kissing the top of Jui's head, before Jui exited Serenity's apartment.

Jui sighed, fixing the laptop case strap on her shoulder. Plugging in her earbuds, she made her way downstairs via elevator, and quickly heading out into the open.

As she got into her vehicle, heading towards the airport, she groaned.

"How much more fucked up can my life get?"

::

"Jane, oh my god."

Jui felt herself get scooped up by Xander, and she didn't even mind that she was getting crushed or she still had her suitcase in her hand.

"Xander, it's so good to see you. Thank you for coming to pick me up." Jui said, kissing her cousin softly on the cheek.

"Let's go."

Xander ushered Jui out of the airport, holding a tight grasp on her hand.

Xander's car quickly pulled up, and his driver took care of Jui's baggage. The cousins got into the backseats quickly, and Jui let out a sharp breath.

"I have the guest room cleaned up for you. Also, I got you a new phone already, and there's a number on it as well. Same cell plan as before. It's just at the apartment." Xander said, brushing the hair out of Jui's face.

"Thank you Xander. I don't know what I'd do without you." Jui said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Neither would I. But come on, I managed to co-ordinate getting Yeri out of her dorms with Sani's help, and she's coming over tonight. I figured you'd want some downtime with her before shit happens." Xander said.

Jui hummed, before closing her eyes. Comforting silence enveloped the two.

"I miss you."

"I missed you to Jane."

::

Jui heard a loud knock on the door, and got up from the couch, dusting off the chips off her leggings. Xander had left a little while ago to go get groceries, and she figured it was him.

She opened the door, knowing Xander's driver and guard only let certain people on Xander's floor.

"Yeri." Jui said, feeling tears weal up.

"Baby." Yeri said, pulling her into a hug.

Jui hugged her back, closing the door behind Yeri. Yeri's hands slowly detached from Jui's hoodie, and the two looked at eachother, before speaking up at the same time.

"How are you?"

Jui giggled slightly through her tears.

"Want something to eat? You look like you haven't eaten lately." Jui said, intertwining her hand with Yeri's.

"Yeah. What do you have?" Yeri asked, following Jui into the kitchen.

"Xander just left to get groceries, but I think there is some bulgogi and fried shrimp in the fridge." Jui said.

"Let's heat that up then." Yeri said plopping down on the counter.

Jui started working in almost silence, with the only sound being the microwave and soft hum of the fridge.

"What are you gonna do?" Yeri asked.

"I don't know. They're kicking me out of DREAM so I won't be in as many comebacks. If I wasn't as popular of a member, they would've kicked me out of the group entirely. I've been pulled out of the upcoming 127 comeback, and the solo album I was planning on releasing is probably gonna be cancelled." Jui said as the microwave finished.

"Well, I've been put on hiatus as well. How about after everything is dealt with, we take a long vacation. Travel together. See Serenity's show, make some good memories." Yeri suggested.

"I like the sound of that. It reminds me of simpler times." Jui said, thinking about the couple's secret trip to canada a few months ago.

The two moved their dinner to the living room, and Yeri rested her head on Jui's shoulder.

"How I Met Your Mother?"

"How I Met Your Mother."

Jui smiled, wrapping her arm around her loving girlfriend.

Things might be help right now, but at least she hadn't lost anyone near and dear to heart right now.

As another episode passed, Yeri looked up at Jui.

Plates had been placed on the floor, and a blanket now draped over the cuddling duo.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Yeri asked.

"You."

"You're so cheesy." Yeri said, squishing Jui's cheeks, "I love you."

"I love you too." Jui said, leaning down to lock lips with the girl of her dreams.

"God you guys are insufferable." Xander said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"When did you get back?" Jui said, surprised.

"15 minutes ago." Xander said, "The walls are thin, so don't get too lovey dovey tonight."

"Shut it virgin."

"Shut it virgin." Xander mocked.

"I will knock your kneecaps Xander Lee."

"Oh shit sorry!"