𝕛𝕦𝕚 𝕧𝕤. 𝕤𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤

It's well known that NCT has their fair share of saesangs. From their phones constantly being called to people following them around while they are on vacation.

Jui herself is no stranger to saesangs. Despite that NCT's notable saesangs are female, Jui has had to deal with both male and female saesangs, who are all pretty aggressive.

#1
Phone numbers

At one point, someone from Jui's highschool decided it would be funny to sell Jui's phone number. A notable NCT Saesang page paid $20,000 for it, and it was quickly distributed. It caused a lot of problems, and Jui's phone was hacked to get other members names.

She ended up discarding the phone, and she bought 3 phones, which are all identical. Fans know that she has three new phones, but no one seems to know what her phone numbers are now.

#2
Dave Zhao

While in America, Jui and Johnny were doing an interview together. The media outlet decided it would be a great idea to bring in a 'super fan'. However the 'super fan' turned out to be a saesang, and it was clear in Jui's facial expressions and body language that she was highly uncomfortable. He flirted with Jui the entire interview, and ignored Johnny. He 'jokingly' asked for her number, to which Johnny declined for her.

After the interview ended, Dave desperately tried to talk to her. As soon as the cameras went off, she latched onto a pissed Johnny and sped towards Kyunghi (her manager). Fans also dragged the host, who complained about her speeding away without saying goodbye, though she later apologized after 'realizing' what had happened.

#3
Yoon Haeri

A notable female saesang of Jui's. Even before Jui was outed to the public, Haeri was desperate to get her unnie's attention. Haeri even figured out what school Jui attended and transferred into her class, causing Jui to switch to online highschool instead.

After the news came out, Haeri flung herself at Jui multiple times, stating that "She was so happy Jui noona finally told the world about her relationship with Haeri." Supportive fans were disgusted. Jui already had enough on her plate and then Haeri had to insert herself in the situation.

Haeri is currently awaiting a court sentence, for harassment and defamation. She is unlikely to be seen as not guilty, as the charges were called by Jui's cousin Nayoung, who is a police officer.

#4
Han Sungwoon

The 27-year-old saesang is currently serving jail time for attempted kidnapping, assault, and attempted drugging. Sungwoon became a fan of Jui when NCT debuted, and was a normal fan until the hate on Jui's position in the group lessened. He became furious that "his Jui" had gained many fans much like him, and he fell into Saesang actions.

He followed her home from school, sent gifts to SM for her which contained highly inappropriate letters, sent death threats to EXO and NCT about being to close to Jui, and would wait for hours in front of NCT's dorm, forcing the members to use backdoors and alleys to leave the house.

It all came to a climax when during a concert, he attempted to climb on stage and kidnap Jui in front of everyone. He assaulted the staff and bodyguards, and managed to drug Jui with a cloth before being knocked out by a bodyguard. Jui was out for the rest of the concert, and it was absolutely terrifying.

#5
jui_lover69

A fan circulated two videos they had found while going through pornhub as a joke with some friends. A user by the name of "jui_lover69" had posted two videos. One, a ten minute video of what was under Jui's skirt for a festival, and the other a blurry video of Jui in her hotel room wearing undies and a sports bra.

The fan immediately got it to SM, and the account disappeared. To this day, no one knows who jui_lover69 is, and no one knows how they got these. What was especially sickening, was Jui was 17 when the videos were released, tying her now to child pornography.

#6
The Howler Club

In early 2017, a WhattsApp groupchat by the name of the Howlers Club, contained 6 men between the ages of 15-21 were all charged with attempted murder, attempted rape, attempted kidnapping, and drug trafficking. It hit national headlines, and it suddenly got worse when the victim was revealed.

The club attempted to kidnap Jui on her way back from school in October of 2016. The groupchats had revealed that the men had trafficked drugs "so they had free will over her" were planning on keeping her as "a sex doll" and when a student tried to stop the member responsible for the kidnapping stage, they shot the 15-year-old student in the leg.

Jui got away safe with the other student, but it lead her to transfer to Mark's school, which also did end well.