𝕕𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕞: 𝟙𝟠

Hello And Welcome Back To My Tumbler Page

Sorry I've been gone for awhile, but here's my opinon and the descriptions of NCT's little princess, Jui's debut album. Jui's been an idol for just over a year now, and today she dropped her album, along with her music video for her title track. Without further adu, this is Jui's first mini album, 17.

17

Songs: 3
Release Date: May 20, 2017

 Oh my god, Jui is so pretty I can't even

Anyways.

17 is Jui's debut album, and as she said on her instagram, it won't be her last. Fun Fact: 17 is a reference to the fact that Jui is currently (and just turned) 17. Jui wrote the lyrics for all of the songs, and worked with Woozi from SEVENTEEN on the production.

She announced her album on an instagram live about 7 hours ago, and answered fan questions. When asked 17 was about, she replied with this:

"17 is a story. It starts with a person unhappy with a realtionship, and ends with the person being confident when seeing their ex again. The album means a lot to me, and as sad as it is to say, I pulled insperation from stuff that happened to me before."

Song Descriptions

Track 1: Killing Me

Track 1: Killing Me

Okay this song is a bit of a turn and is kind of depressing. She's gotten out of a relationship, and she broke up with the person. She feels lonely and devasted, and angery that she's the only one hurting. She realizes that she didn't care for the other person, and now she's facing the consequences of having been near them for so long that everything reminds her of them. Also for most of the song, it refers to the person as 'you', but during the bridge and in the last verse it refers to the person as 'her'. When asked by a fan on her vlive, she said that that was intentional, because it shouldn't matter whether or not her lyrics are about a girl or a guy. We stan a supportive queen.

The drop on this song is my favourite and I'm so in love with this song.

Track 2: Don't Hold Your Breath

Man, if these songs are all based on personal expreience Jui must have gone through a lot.

Don't Hold Your Breath is about Jui realizing that her realtionship is over, and that it'll never go back to them being back together. Taking the next step, she goes on to make herself happy, away from relationships.

A Bonus: Don't Hold Your Breath is in English

Track 3: Sorry Not Sorry

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SO FUCKING BADASS.

This song is about having gotten over an ex and living the best life and showing up your ex.

"This is an anthem for anyone who has ever been hated on, or gone through a rough break up, and risen above it and come out from the other side like a savage." (Jui, on her instagram live today.)

This song is also in english, and currently, international fans are dying over how catchy this song is, and hoping that it will get popular in America.

That is all for now, have a good day and enjoy the songs, and stream Killing Me!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

songs used

killing me by ikon
don't hold your breath by nicole scherzinger
sorry not sorry by demi lovato

lmao sorry for my shitty edits this is my first time doing this