𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

"Do I need to repeat what Taeyong said, Jui? Where have you been?" Jaehyun spoke with a firm voice.

"I was at the SM building." Jui said fiddling with the mask in her hands.

"With who? We can see that you're blushing and that your lips are red." Mark spoke up.

"I was with a- a friend." Jui said quietly.

She heard someone scoff, so she looked up. It was Jeno.

"Your lying. Tell us. What else have you been hiding from us?" Jeno said standing up, only to be pulled down by Doyoung

"Jeno stay out of this. Don't do something you'll regret." Doyoung said.

"Jui just tell us the truth." Johnny said.

Jui stayed silent. She wanted to tell them, but they might hate her.

But that was the tipping point for a few members.

"Jui do you not trust us? Even after everything we've done for you! What else have you been doing without telling us? Going around and dating secretly behind our backs? Why don't you trust us?" Haechan said with a raised voice.

"I'm not dating anyone it's just-"

"Just what? Or are you going make up another bad lie to hide more stuff from us like where you were last night when you said you were with a "friend". Seriously Jui, are you out of your mind?" Lucas said.

"NO!" Jui suddenly shouted which startled the members.

"I was at SM with Yeri. I've had feelings for her for a really long time and I confessed to her. I was blushing because Yeri didn't reject me and admitted to liking me as well. I was going to tell you guys, as well as tell you guys that I am bisexual but seeing as you guys can't even let me explain myself, I don't think you guys deserve to pick into my life anymore." With that Jui turned around and started out the door.

"Jui wait-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME." Jui said running out of the door before disappearing into the night.

"We've fucked up." Jaehyun said sighing with guilt laced in his voice.

::

Jui groggily woke up. She had ran back to SM before passing out on a couch in NCT's practice room.

Stretching a bit before checking her phone. She had 250 missed calls and 792 messages from her members. She sighed and simply shut off her phone. Leaving her bag from Xander's place on the couch, she walked towards the cafeteria and grabbed some food, and eating while messaging Yeri. Once she finished her breakfast she made her way back to the practice room.

She opened the practice room to find all of the members sitting there. They stopped talking when they saw her. Jui's anger flared up again and she turned around, going to leave.

A hand around her waist stopped her.

"Wait- Jui please listen to us." Jeno said, his voice quiet and cracking.

She turned around and faced Jeno and the others.

Jeno pulled her further into the room before the others all crowded them and pulled Jui into a large group hug.

"Jui we are sorry. We were just mad that came back late and thought you were hiding the fact that you were in relationship from us. We are sorry, and just so you know, we support you and Yeri, and we won't hate you for being bisexual." Taeyong spoke.

Jui started crying.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you guys. I just haven't told you guys because I was scared of you hating me for being bisexual. I was going to tell you guys soon but I guess it came out earlier than I planned." Jui said through tears.

Everyone pulled out of the hug.

"Now let's get back to practice cause-" Ten was cut off by Jui's phone ringing.

Jui pulled out her phone from the pocket of her hoodie before seeing the caller ID, which made her face light up.

She made a shushing noise to the guys before answering her phone.

"Hi Yeri!"

"Hi baby!"

"You little shit you left me by myself last night after kissing me and running off?" Jui said momentarily forgetting her members were there until she noticed them silently fanboying.

"I'm sorry baby, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow at the Cafe? Without our members."

"Omg. Yes yes. I have practice tomorrow until 4 so I can meet you there at like 4:30." Jui said blushing.

"Okay, i'll see you tomorrow baby, love you."

"Love you."

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!!"

"LITTLE JUI JUST GOT HERSLEF A DATE!!!"

"I SHIP!!!"

"I need to start making an album of photos for JuRi."

As Jui laughed at Taeil's statement before blushing once more and speaking, "Like Ten oppa said, let's get back to practice."