𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 - 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕦

Jui sighed, staring at the empty vastness of space through the window of the small space craft. She missed being on land, but she was safer here. Only 7 more months before they made it to Proxima B, and she could see her cousins again. She brushed her hands against the soft silk dress she was wearing.

Her saviour had found her before he departed from Earth. She had been trying to get to her cousin's escape ship, but was trampled by a fleeing crowd. She had only a small backpack with a hoodie she stole from her cousin in it, a journal, and some keepsakes. Her saviour had found some girl's clothes on board. They weren't her style, but it was better than walking around naked.

The dress was long-sleeved, and a dark red colour. The neckline dropped just below her collarbone, and the dress dropped just above her knees. It was fitted around until just below her breast and dropped loose for the remainder.

She sighed, turning away from the window, her bare feet slapping softly against the cold floor. She couldn't help but gaze out each window that she passed. There was no day and night out here. The ship had a small calendar in the common area, and she often found herself staring it. They had been on board for 8 months now, but she had lost her sense of time. She rounded the corner, heading towards her room. She really needed to stop staring out these windows.

"Jui."

Jui looked up at her saviour. He had a small smile on his face. He was dressed in usual attire: a soft beige sweater, grey trousers, and slippers. His once blonde, now faded brown hair flopped around.

"Dejun." Jui said, looking up at him.

"You were staring out the window again, you promised to stop." Xiaojun said.

"I know, it's hard not to." Jui said, mumbling.

"Let's go to common area, I just did my check up of our route and coordinates. We have some down time." Xiaojun said, grasping her hand softly and pulling her towards the common area.

The two made their way to the common area, and Xiaojun pulled Jui onto the small couch facing the hologram. Jui relaxed, curling up against the soft material of Xiaojun's sweater. He softly wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Cheer up honey, we've made half way there." Xiaojun said.

"It's so long away. And we haven't made a proper transmission with Hansol in ages." Jui said, her eyes naturally drifting towards the window.

"Jui."

Xiaojun softly grasped her chin, making him look at her.

"If you keep having a sad outlook on the trip, it's only gonna be longer. And hey, you've got me. And we have at least some sort of connection with your cousins, so we can connect when we reach there." Xiaojun said. "You've got me Ji."

"Jun-"

Jui was cut off by Xiaojun, who leaned forward and softly pressed his lip against her. Jui relaxed leaning into the kiss, and slowly weaving her hands into the back of his hair.

The couple held their position, melting into each others touches. Seemingly clinging onto each other like there was no tomorrow. Xiaojun moved down, planting a soft kiss on Jui's neck.

"Dejun." Jui said, a little embrassed.

"Embrassed? It's just us. Besides, I know you love it." Xiaojun responded in a teasing tone into Jui's neck, before going back to planting kisses across her neck and collar.

"Stopp-" Jui whined, wriggling away from Xiaojun. She shoved him off of her, and suddenly they were pushing each other around. Xiaojun managed to kick her off the couch, but she had clutched onto his sweater as she fell down.

Jui groaned, hearing Xiaojun laughed. She rolled over, onto her back, only to find Xiaojun propped on his elbows and knees above her. Her face turned bright red as he chuckled and slipped a hand onto her waist.

"Dejun don't you dare." Jui said.

"Come on~" Xiaojun whined.

"We are not fucking on the floor." Jui said, glaring at him.

"Why not? You enjoyed it last time." Xiaojun said, a shit eating grin on his face.

Jui glared at him, before he quickly dipped down and kissed her on the lips, before jumping up onto the floor. Jui gasped, sitting up.

"You little-"

Xiaojun laughed as he ran away, with Jui chasing him through the halls of the small ship. They had still had 7 months left of the journey, but they had it together.