[NCT SHORTS] 𝕤𝕞 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕

requested by @Kk_next

Jui was walking to her practice room when Changmin ran up to her.

"Jui, you're needed in the CEO's office right now. I think you and I are doing a collab for SMTOWN in a few weeks." Changmin said, grabbing Jui's arm and pulling her towards the elevator.

"What the hell?" Jui said, in utter shock.

The two sprinted out of the elevator, and panting, walked in to the CEO's office.

In there, they saw Minho and Siwon sitting.

"Jui, Changmin, welcome. Please take a seat." The CEO said.

"As you all know, SMTOWN Osaka is coming up soon, and Siwon and I have a collab set up."

"Since you 3 are all high-energy performers, you will be performing an SM Medley. From our first groups and soloists up to NCT."

"Siwon has arranged everything, and he'll be acting is your manager in a way."

"Is this okay with everyone?"

"Yes." The 4 replied back.

"Okay, Siwon, lead them to their practice room and let's get going."

The 4 exited the room, and Jui immeditally broke out into a grin high fived Minho.

"This is going to be fun." Jui said.

"Hell yeah." Minho added.

"All right come on, we've got the closing performance to do." Siwon said, chuckling.

"This is gonna be so fun." Changmin said, as they sprinted down the hallway.

"Do you twerps even know where you are going?" Siwon yelled which caused Changmin to abruptly stop, and Jui who was right behind him, to crash into him and fall backwards onto the ground.

"Auch, that shit hurt!" Jui said, rubbing her forehead.

"laNgUaGE!"