Author's Notes

" i hate you, i love you
i hate that I love you "

S Y N O P S I S 

Clara James and Stefan King have been neighbors for as long as one could remember and their families have hated each other for the same amount of time. 

Growing up, all the eight kids from both families learned to hate each other just as much but the rivalry between Clara and Stefan has always been a bit too intense. There has always been a competition between the two. Their hatred goes beyond their family enmity. They are head to head competitors at school - be it academics, sports, popularity or extra-curricular activities. 

And then one day, both their parents break the news upon them that they'd be going to Cambodia to serve as a part of a campaign and do better than the 'other' family. 

When both the families knock Josie's door, who once was the mutual friend to both their mothers and now is a mutual neighbor too, to take their kids in, she can't chose who to and accepts both, or better, all six of them in together. Unwillingly, the King and James kids are also forced to stay at Josie

Now, under the same roof, Stefan and Clara might kill each other or maybe fall in love.

One month
Two rivals
Three other siblings
And lots of fun, love, fights and stolen kisses.

E X C E R P T

"You don't think I know what I feel? Well, you know what? I think you're in denial, Emery. You are just not seeing what I am seeing and it sucks that you're so stubborn, I can't make you accept the reality." He said, his voice accusing and eyes glaring at me.

I gulped and took a step back at which he narrowed his eyes. "I'm not in denial, Stefan. I know what I feel too and as for now, I don't feel anything," I said trying to act cool but we both knew it was a failed attempt.

He took a step closer to me, his long stride bringing him closer than he should be. "Then be honest with both of us, Emery, did you not miss me when I stopped talking to you after homecoming?"

Yes, I did. "No, I didn't." I said without an eye contact. Almost was soon as the words left my mouth, he left my room, leaving me cursing myself for feeling what I should never have.

E P I G R A P H 

" their hate was just another love in disguise "

A E S T H E T I C S

T H A N K    Y O U