20 : Satan is always Satan

CLARA

I hate Mondays and the world will agree with me on that one.

I am ready for school. Well, as ready as I'll ever be after a quick shower and in my gray sweatpants and a white, customized tumblr graphic tee. My hair is in a messy bun and not the elegant kind of messy but the messy kind of messy.

Last night was one of the stupidest night in my life. 

On Saturday, after Hannah and Keith left, a strange thing happened that I've been avoiding thinking about. I won't even waste my time on it, no. In short, Stefan is officially my dance partner for the Christmas Talent Show and Casey and Seth are some sort of blackmail buddies and no matter how stupid that sounds, I think Stefan could not be an actual Satan?

Woah, what am I blabbering? Satan is always Satan.

The rest of the day, I actually spent doing homework and then sleeping off the tiredness due to dancing and Friday night partying.

But last night was the height of my stupidity.

First of all, Hannah dragged me to the mall to go shopping with her. I mean, I love shopping just as much as the next girl but Hannah is a borderline psychopath if left alone to feed on fashion and beauty products in a mall. The fact that she's half Korean with amazing fashion sense and a good eye for simple yet elegant clothes just works in her favor. Every. Damn. Time.

So by eleven in the morning, Hannah, Keith, who was also torturously dragged like me, and I were at the mall. While he and I were groaning, our over enthusiastic friend skipped her way through the parking lot and into the stores. But thanks to her over enthusiasm, she made the both of us try several outfits paired weirdly aesthetically and got us a new wardrobe what she specifically called the "Kpop Wardrobe."

"Kpop fashion never dies, babe." She had said when I had questioned if buying everything kpop-y was actually sane.

Keith, who was dying to get out of there, actually looked quite satisfied with what Hannah had gotten him but we both sure almost cried when we saw the bill.

After depositing our shopping back to our places, Hannah asked us to meet at Monet's and from there, she thought it would be amazing to crash a college party, he cousin, specifically. So we went along with the plan feeling rebellious to create and save memories to tell our kids about our 'courageous' rendezvous and create 'I'll tell my kids.' memes.

That was the stupidest thing we ever did.

Naturally, we got caught by her cousin but after a lot begging and Keith flirting with him because he was a gay as James Charles, we got a free pass to alcohol and everything inside. Keith announced himself the designated driver seeing as he was grounded for not informing his fathers (gay fathers) about staying with me at Josie's place.

I don't know what I was thinking about getting trashed with Hannah on a school night but I did. I drank countless spiked punch, finished two bottles of beers and a few shots of vodka and I think I even took a large swig of tequila that a guy offered to me while I was dancing on the top of the table with Hannah.

It was when I was about to strip down naked when Keith finally stopped recording my adventurous night and put his phone down to haul me over his shoulder as he dragged Hannah behind him and got us home. 

I was so out of my mind that when Carl let me in secretly through the back door and helped me upstairs so that Josie wouldn't wake up due to my clumsy drunk self, instead of going to my room, I went to Stef - uh, Satan's.