Falling For Thy Enemy

*ugly immitating of a fake hoarse manly voice*

Hello People!

Thanks for stopping by at my book and giving us, my characters and I a chance to entertain you.

Now first things first (no Imagine Dragons reference here but boy, I love them). This is my first book so you know the drill - grammatical errors not the ugly ones. I mean typos and word missings sometimes and random spelling mistakes.

Second off, this is a non clichedly cliche book. When I say non cliche, I mean lack of some regular cliche facts like -

1) Mean girl. Okay, so I might have a mean girl here but she ain't that mean if you know what I mean.

2) Ugly and huge ass descriptions of character clothes of physical features of her friends. I give you the cast, you imagine them. Or you imagine whoever you like.

3) Stupid misunderstanding between MCs caused by jealous side chicks. None of that here. My characters are pretty understanding and realistic and know how to sit and talk without jumping into conclusions.

4) Nerdy good girls. Nah, my girl is as bad as she can get.

Now when I say cliche that includes our oh so regular -

1) Heartthrob Bad boys.

2) Hate turned love.

3) A lot of silly fights and random irrelevant tipoc discussions between MCs, their friends and their siblings.

4) Sarcastic humor. A lot.

5) Some cliche romantic scenes with my own twists. You'll know what I mean when you read.

6) Lots of illogical instances.

Also, I know my description says that Clara and Stefan are enemies but guys, understand that this story is about them living under the same roof and falling in love (Don't tell me that was a spoiler. You knew that is gonna happen anyway.) Yes, they may not fight or seem like rivals for first few ( I mean almost 10 to 15) chapters but slowly, flashbacks and present will show you the real Stefan and Clara feud. Be patient.

This book was started solely for fun after I read same cliche plots for over a hundred times. I thought, why not give them some Renesmee Spicy Twist? So that means I basically have no idea where to go. It's all going with the flow, I guess. But the main plot where the story revolves is pretty clear.

Now my Major concerns :

1-) DO NOT STEAL MY STORY. Yes, I said it's cliche and I started it for fun but that don't mean it ain't mine. It's all mine and you shouldn't take out my ideas - my Renesmee Spicy Twist that I oh so daringly put into your regular cliche to make my book interesting. It might be cliche but 90% of the elements here are MINE.

2-) DON'T HATE. Don't like the story? I never forced you to read. Get your ass off somewhere else. but if I see any hate of hurtful comments, imma report, block and mute you plus write to Wattpad authorities to trace you down and take some action against such rats.

3-) Constructive criticism is always good but there's a difference between hate and advice. Tell me where I am wrong and Why I am wrong and I'll correct it. Be polite and I'll love you. Be an asshole and I'll kick your ass.

NOW ENJOY!