Extra Chapter 1.1

Make sure you read EXTRA CHAPTER 01 before this. It's a double update.

After the five girls successfully pushed her away from the table and towards the open field, she fidgeted her fingers, dreading what's to come and walked towards Nathan.

Carl who had been watching Stella and her friends ever since he stepped into cafeteria frowned when he saw Stella walking towards the jocks. he knew something was up and if he didn't step in, it could go terribly wrong. So before Stella could reach them, he reached her.

"Hey. What's up?" He asked, smiling at her as if having a friendly conversation.

Stella plastered a fake smile on her face to keep Gemma and others from being suspicious. "They want me to go and kiss Nathan to prove that I'm not... you know."

Carl's jaw clenched at the blackmail and he stopped himself from storming off to Gemma and talk some sense into her. It would only attract more attention and cause more problems for Stella so he stayed put.

"Tell me you're not actually doing it."

"I don't have a choice." Stella argued.

"You always have a choice. That guy will.... I don't even want to think about it."

"It's just a kiss, Carl."

"Just a kiss? Maybe for you but Andrews is sure gonna think you have hots for him and he's gonna come after you." Carl argued back.

"So what do I do? I can't back out because if I do, they won't shut up." Stella sighed, anxious.

Carl thought for a moment and though he seemed hesitant, he voiced his thoughts. "Kiss me."

Stella's eyes widened and she backed away a step. "I can't."

Carl frowned. "Why?"

"Because?!" Stella was horrified at the suggestion.

Carl sighed. "Stella, look. I know your little secret so I'm your safest option. I won't use you. I have a girlfriend already."

"Exactly! You have a girlfriend. I can't kiss you."

"I'll talk to her. She's understanding. Though you'll have to save my ass when it comes to her by telling her about it too. It's a win win situation. I help you now and you help me when I jump into trouble."

Carl looked up behind Stella towards the table where the five pawns of Satan were sitting, smirking. "Hurry now, Stella. We don't have time to think."

Gemma who had been watching Carl and Stella's interaction had an evil plan forming in her mind. As she saw the space between them get smaller and smaller, Stella's hands rested on Carl's biceps and his own wound around Stella's waist as he pulled her closer.

"Where is Tanya?" She asked her minions.

"Volunteering at the library." Jessica answered.

"Then get her immediately." Gemma ordered and the twins Nadine and Jessica didn't spare a moment to leave to get the said girlfriend.

Stella was still conscious as her lips touched Carl's and they both froze. It felt weird but to keep up the charade, they stayed like that for a few seconds before they pulled apart. 

"Let's never do that again." was the first thing Stella said to him as she created a distance between them.

Carl chuckled and nodded. "Definitely not. Now I have a girlfriend to confess to so Imma get going. You take care."