8 : Say 'Hi' to Satan

As soon as I enter my room, I collapse on the bed and close my eyes. It feels like Heaven, the soft comfy mattress and it's refreshing smell too. 

The day has been normal so far and by normal I mean those regular normal bickering with Stefan, teaming up with Hannah to tease Keith, sleeping throughout Calculus and Track practice being cancelled again. Normal.

"Emery." I hear the Satan calling out for me in a sugary sweet voice. Now, that ain't normal.

"What's it, Stefan?" I groan, not lifting my head up to spare him a glance.

I hear his feet come closer and then my bed dips, my arms brushing against his skin. He's freaking lying on my bed?!  I lift my head slowly to see he really is sprawled in a weird shape, looking at the ceiling.

I groan, yet again. "Did you forget the way to your room? I'll be the good person and remind you : it's right across. Now get the hell up and leave my room."

He looked at me and scoffed before looking back at the ceiling. "Try again, sweetheart." 

I sneered at the endearment. "Since when are we buddy buddy that you can enter my room anytime, not to forget, without knocking and spend some solace time together?" I ask sitting up, my hair flowing in every direction it shouldn't but like I give a fuck. He looks at me and stifles a smile which angers me even more but I don't bother to fix it. It's Stefan, after all, I don't have to impress him. 

"You wish we were buddies, Em. And as for why I am here : oh, there he is." He says and looks towards the door and I see Colton entering the room with his bag. 

"Hey Little C." He greets me. 

"Hey Colt. Mind telling me what's going on? We having a party in my room?" I ask. Colton jumps on my bed too, in my previous position almost making me tumble. 

"We are having a party, babe, and you're not invited." Stefan says with a smug smile, turning on his side and resting his head on his elbow.

I look at Colton who rolls his eyes. "We're working on that Physics project up here, C." He tells me.

I raise a brow and cross my arms. "And why couldn't it be done in your or his room?" I ask pointing towards Satan sprawled on my bed. 

"C'mon, don't be a party pooper, Em. Go make us some sandwiches and hot chocolate you're special at." Stefan orders me and my mouth hangs open. 

"Who are you to order me around, asshat?" I screech.

"Please, C. Jade's sleeping in my room and Chase wouldn't work in his room. I have no intentions on arguing over that so here we are. Now be a good sister and go make me something. I'm starving." 

"And why can't you go to Carl or Casey's?" I ask, not making any move to let them use my room.

Stefan rolls his eyes. "I'm not interested in Barbies and your brother here is not interested in Bikini Models so I guess you're the only one left." 

"And what about Stella, Samantha or even Seth?" I ask.

"God, I didn't know I would have to answer so many questions just to work on a project. Listen here, Clara, I'm here just to work and work with your brother. I'm not going to steal your girly stuff so please, just go bring us some food." He groans.

For a moment I'm speechless because I couldn't fathom any proper answer to that. He's right anyway. Why am I making fuss on something so trivial. So I nod. "Okay, calm your tits. And i don't even know why you think I'll make you food but nice try." With that, I leave the room and skip to the kitchen downstairs.