25 : Midnight Dreams

CLARA

After getting home from school from such a weird day, I slept peacefully. And by peacefully, I mean, it took me an hour to finally sleep after twisting and turning in the bed and thinking about the day, mostly Stefan and all his gestures. For one, I was sure that all this was for the dare that Casey's stupid ass got me into but somehow, it still felt genuine and real. Like he was really trying to woo me.

But who am I kidding? Stefan Chase King? Trying to woo me, Clara Emery James? Ha, in my dreams!

And the worst part? My stupid brain was so sure that it was real. And that's what kept me turning more than Stefan's gestures did.

It was almost past seven thirty when Casey found me and woke me up to not make the mistake of lying to Josie again. After dinner which was quite fun with all nine of us getting along normally, we all retired to our rooms. All I had planned on doing on this homework-less night was to go on a date with Deadpool on my Netflix and we were having quite a nice time until all my plans were washed downed the drain by someone knocking on the door of my room.

I was halfway through the second movie and it was a few minutes past 12:00 am when a soft knock disturbed me girl-crushing over Domino. I groaned and paused the movie, stretching and yawning before I somehow pulled myself out of the bed to go and see who had a death wish.

Guess who I found disturbing my romantic date? 

Yay, you're right. It was Satan himself.

"Hey," He said in a whisper,smiling sheepishly. "What are you doing?"

Let me rephrase that. It was Satan with his charming grin.

Wait what? Charming? Ew no?!

I openly glared at him, showing my distaste of his presence. "What do you want, Stefan?"

Stefan pouted and pushed the door open wider, entering my room without permission. "I just wanted to know what you were doing. Were you sleeping?"

I scoffed. "Yes, I was sleeping, douchebag." I huff sarcastically before telling him the truth while pointing towards my open laptop. "I was on a date before you disturbed me."

Stefan followed my pointed finger to the laptop and turned his neck to look at me so fast, it gave me a whiplash. He looked at me up and down, making me squirm under his gaze. "You were having a skype date with someone? Wearing that?" He asked incredulously. 

"What's wrong with what I am wearing?" I asked offended, looking down at my cami top and pajama shorts. "And wait, skype date.....?"

But Stefan ignored me as he made his way towards my bed. "Who's he? I wanna see who's this guy you were .........." He kept on mumbling as he carelessly and forcefully turned my baby laptop towards him only to come face to face with Deadpool being awesome as always.

"D-Deadpool?" He asks, as if barely choking the words out.

I narrow my eyes at him, now understanding what he meant by 'skype date'. "Stefan, I think you should really check into a mental asylum."

"I thought........" He trails off looking sheepish and guilty.

"So?" I fold my arms and lean my wait on one leg. "What do you want? Why are you here?"

"I wanna take you somewhere." He says and shrugs, closing my laptop and my favorite movie as well.

"To kill me and throw my body into the river to never be found again?" I ask sarcastically.