Healing 1

He arrived at the building around 10 a.m., the building having 6 or 7 so stories. The raven head wearing nothing too fancy, have left the car and took the folder he carried, holding information about one's self. Glancing back at the car to bid his goodbye, however the car have disappeared in his sight, the car blending in with the colors of cars that busily took place on the city's granite street. 

He knew this operation needed to be fast. This was top secret, after all. 

This was a different experience for him. As a psychiatrist, his job is usually known. He is known as the psychiatrist. However, the job that he have decided to join may make his job dangerous than it is. The study of an unusual behavior, overall this study mainly focused on an disorder that isn't well-known. Of course, that spark Kwon Soonyoung's interest. 

Surely, he had many studies of different disorders, but his field never focused on one subject. He was told that the subject was dangerous. He doesn't know, however. The honest truth, he wasn't told about any information about the subject, only hearing where he had to meet up. Thus, he stood in front of the tall building that held many secrets. 

To be precise, the young male's fingers passed through the many papers within his file. He needed to get this job. Not for the money, but he wanted to know about the unusual behavior. It's the rush he loves, the striking curiosity finally being filled as he studies. This job is important, and he needs to obtain a spot in the study. 

After looking through his own file, he finally left his spot and walked inside. When he have walked inside, the building was painted with cream walls, lights hanging above with bright lights, and the carpet was soft, red like velvet cake. The smell of cinnamon flowed through the air, the scent making him feel at ease. Soonyoung noticed the bowl of mints at the empty counter, he instantly approached the bowl and took a mint. 

Tearing the wrapper of the mint, he popped the piece of candy in his mouth, his tastebuds instantly being washed over strongly by the mint taste. He observed his surroundings, obnoxiously sucking and moving the mint around in his mouth, his round eyes noticing the many paintings on the wall. Paintings were Rorschach art, and he didn't think it was the most appealing decor. 

Surely, this building revolves around psychology but Rorschach art is only used for research. It's to know how someone's mind work. He didn't think any visitors of this place will be studied like that, nor did he think any visitor would go crazy if they saw abnormality of the paintings. 

"Hello, sorry to keep you waiting." said a voice on the other side of the counter, Soonyoung turned to face a tall posture of a male, he wore round glasses and has a slim figure. Soonyoung smiled kindly towards the other, "No worries. I am here for... The study?" honestly, he doesn't know what to call it. He knows it is top secret, but he wouldn't dare say anything he will regret, even if this place was dead silent as a ghost town. 

If he was not a psychiatrist, it would have bothered him immensely. The fact he knew this job was based on people's lack of sanity, he would find it eerie. But, he adapted to this feeling, the fear of his job was nonexistent. Supposedly, he have already lost his own sanity to lose that fear. 

"Name?" 

"Kwon Soonyoung," he introduces himself and the younger started typing away on his computer. The younger nodded, "Please follow me." he walked off, and Soonyoung followed after the other. The two went down a hallway, gray now staining the walls, and they arrived in front of an elevator. "I am Minghao. If you get a spot in the study, you wouldn't have to be at the counter waiting for me. Straight away, you can go to the floor where the study takes place," explained the younger and Soonyoung nodded. 

Most likely, he is going to get the job. 

It was silent throughout the walk there. Soonyoung observed closely, remembering the floor and the button that Minghao have pressed. It wasn't awkward for Soonyoung, he didn't mind the silence between them. The two finally arrived at a room with a glass door, the room was high up on the sixth floor. Soonyoung walked in after Minghao opened the door for him, "I hope you don't mind waiting for Mr. Kim."