Healing 2

Information flowed his ears while he stood around and looked through many documents of Jihoon. The information was overwhelming and more disturbing than he thought. Surely, he have heard of many other cases, but this one was interesting yet the shiver that went down his spine made him feel the sudden chills in this warm room. 

Jihoon was found with cuts and bruises. He most likely has a case of homicide on his record, however the investigation remained unknown. They didn't know what happened. But, bodies littered the floor around the blonde when they found him. 

Now, murder wasn't something that Soonyoung was unaware of. 

However, the bodies of his parents were identified on the floor. Dying of slit throats, and organs seem to spill from their opened stomachs. No one knows what happened to the blonde, but only found crying and scared. He didn't threaten them until the next day. 

He was a wild animal ever since. 

"Fair warning, Jihoon's temper isn't long-lived. He most likely suffers with terrible anger issues, and may attack you, physically. But, if he even touches you, he would be on the floor shocked." said one of the males on the research. The male was tall with broad shoulders, he has a very defined face with sharp features. Soonyoung nodded looking up at the other a little due to the height difference, "How does the collar trigger?" 

"Similar to a dog's shock collar, it triggers by muscle movement within his neck. Of course, it doesn't respond to swallowing, but muscle tension under the collar will shock him. Usually, when he throws his tantrum, he tenses a lot and his movement is fast."

Soonyoung didn't like the idea of the shock collar, at all. Personally, he hated the idea of it. But, he have promised for the sake of his job and safety, he will keep the collar on the poor boy. 

"Does it hurt him badly?" Soonyoung questions, and the taller shrugged. "Never tried it. It is enough to get his mind out of the gutter, however." said the other, and Soonyoung hated the fact that these 'researchers' treat a human being like an animal. It was fear that motivated them to treat him like this. 

He fucking hated it, but he knew he couldn't protest. He will do his best to not anger Jihoon to avoid any unnecessary punishment. 

"What pisses him off?" Soonyoung turned to look at the window. He saw one of the caretakers put down the plate by the door, not near the blonde. Jihoon stared at the food, but didn't budge. Observing the behavior, he already knows that everyone was scared of Jihoon. They didn't bother to get close to him with the food. Jihoon must notice that he was treated as unwanted, here. 

"Well, after getting his collar, he wasn't pissed at all. For the few past days, he was just aggressive and wouldn't let anyone touch him. But, he must have learned," said the other. His gaze following Soonyoung's, watching the blonde's still movement. "We have one caretaker that usually bathes him," he comments and Soonyoung turned to look at him. 

"Who?" 

"Hyunwoo-hyung," admitted the other and Soonyoung nodded. "Let me speak to Jihoon," Soonyoung says and the other was surprised to hear him say it so confidently. With the amount of information, Soonyoung didn't seem bothered at all. "Are you insane?" huffed the brunette, and Soonyoung shrugged. "Let me talk with him," he stubbornly says, once again. 

"Fine. Jun! Open the door, and stay with him." Commanded the taller, and the raven head with quite round, large eyes looked at his colleague like he's insane. "Why don't you do it, Mingyu?" he sasses, and Soonyoung sighs at the two. Mingyu notices Soonyoung's growing frustration, and he decided to do it, instead. The brunette snatched the keys while glaring at Jun, leaving the room with Soonyoung. 

It was the other door right beside the room where they were previously in, and Mingyu unlocked the door with a swipe of a card and a key. The door opened, a cold gust of wind caused his flesh to tingle and grow goosebumps. Taking a deep breath while stepping inside, shivering at the coldness as his thin sweater couldn't handle the cold white room. It was a literal white cell with ice gusting through the air. 

The blonde looked up at Soonyoung, his eyes looking quite dazed and empty. Soonyoung noticed Mingyu stayed by the door, and he didn't bother dragging the younger inside. He approached the blonde with cautious steps, the wild eyes watching every movement of the intruder in his domain. His eyes were small, and dark bags were evident under the exhausted chocolates that held no life. 

"Hey, Jihoon. My name is Soonyoung, I am here to take care of you." Soonyoung smiled kindly at the blonde, crouching down at the other's level. The blonde, small, boy stared back with cautious eyes. His grip on his legs seemed to tighten, and Soonyoung noticed he was anxious. 

Although, anxiety polluted the animal's mind, he remained silent. Afraid of a predator to catch him like a prey. 

"You don't have to talk. I am just here to tell you that I will be taking care of you, and be giving you a nice home." the smile never left his cushioned face, and the blonde observed him with wide, round eyes. He noticed how cushioned his face was, and he liked the tinge of pink to blush his pale cheeks. The smile of Soonyoung seemed very sweet, and his eyes seem to become crescent moons. 

He didn't know what to say. Obviously, Soonyoung knew who he was. 

There was nothing to say. 

He looked away from Soonyoung, ignoring the appearance of the other that he seemed to adore. 

.

It was hours until Soonyoung arrived home with a bag of Jihoon's belongings that was given. Soonyoung has no schedule for him taking medication, since he only needs to study his behavior, and dangerously without the pills. He is aware of the dangers, however that didn't stop the thrill through his body and the curiosity bubbling in his mind. 

It wanted to explode, and spread a fire. Only fascination can calm those flames. 

As Soonyoung leads Jihoon around, showing him around the two-story home, the smaller boy's feet shuffled on the floor. His toes would always curl into the soft carpet, feeling relaxed under the fuzzy floor. However, touching the tile floor made him stop, the white tiles he have disliked. Soonyoung noticed during the kitchen, and he decided to respect Jihoon's dislike. 

"This will be your bedroom. My room will be across from yours, okay?" Soonyoung hums while he put down Jihoon's bag onto the bed. The guest room was now Jihoon's room, and Soonyoung didn't care as he barely have guests. Jihoon silently ignored him, fazed by the bed, he shuffled his feet towards the furniture. 

He laid down onto the mattress, the cushion under him making him sink back into the covers. He let out a satisfied sigh, stretching out his limbs. Soonyoung smiled and he knows Jihoon was finally settled, and he decided to put away his clothes into the closet, several tucked into the dresser. "Since you already have bathed... You didn't eat much, would you like anything to eat?" Soonyoung suggests, and Jihoon didn't listen to him. 

He only curled up in a ball, inhaling the scent of the sheets. He have never felt this comfortable in forever. Jihoon's short arms reached out, collecting the blankets and hugging them close to himself. Soonyoung chuckled, and put away the unpacked bag into the closet. He watched the male he will be taking care of, and Jihoon was too busy stretching himself out on the sheets like a cat. 

Finally, Jihoon stopped moving while under the covers. He was still, and Soonyoung softly took the covers off to reveal Jihoon's sleeping face. He took in the features of the other, and he liked the peaceful sight of the other's face. 

It must of been the collection of comforting blankets luring him into peaceful slumber. Innocence seemed to develop his small figure, and Soonyoung admired the sight.

How can he be dangerous? He is nothing but innocence with inked feathers without their consent.