Healing 39

'Every single day, you came.

It's been a month.

Why are you here?

What did I do to deserve you, Kwon Soonyoung?'

"Jeonghan always told me your favorite flower is Hibiscus, I always wonder why. Is it because it is pretty just like you?" smiled Soonyoung, his words flowing past the blonde's ears as they both sat in the lonesome music room. A one-sided conversation, and Soonyoung is always the one to speak to Jihoon and only be answered with silence. Jihoon not speaking to him for the past month, but only nodding and shaking his head to indicate his response. However, Soonyoung never complained. 

He never complains. Typical Soonyoung.

Everyday, Jihoon always receive a bouquet of flowers from Soonyoung. For the past month, his collection of flowers in his room grows more and more, and Yoongi had joked that his room is filled with fresh air and he could sleep in there without any complications. Of course, Jihoon disregarded the idea of having his caretaker sleeping in his room. Not like he hated Yoongi, quite the opposite, but he prefer his alone time. 

Despite the growing collection in his room, Soonyoung has no knowledge of it, whatsoever. 

Soonyoung sat against the wall facing his lover, who silently pressed the keys while he spoke. However, there isn't any words lingering on the tip of his tongue, his eyes only glued to the beauty of his Jihoon. Although, one-sided conversations pains him, he thought positively and accepted the present time. He is spending time with Jihoon and that is all he can ask for. 

He isn't going to force Jihoon. However, deja vu seems to play as it seems like it happened before. Seemingly it did, as he faced this Jihoon when the two first met. The memories made him chuckle and he hung his head low, staring at his sneakers with a smile. "I am so happy to be here with you, Jihoon." said the raven-head. The words drifting into the following awkward silence, Jihoon's fingers coming to a stop against the keys as he stared at the piano. 

"I already told you about the court case... Honestly, everything. I am so happy that you are here with me," Soonyoung softly spoke and he looked up at the blonde, his infamous smile causing his own cheeks to rise and his own eyes to become much smaller. Jihoon turned his head to face Soonyoung, recognizing the flame of adoration warming his insides and he felt the twitch of his own lips trying to form a smile. However, a sad truth beneath his own action. 

Facing his own lover, he could feel the lack of connection. The two drifting apart, however one clung onto the other end, tightly. A promise linked between the two, and one is loyal enough to hold on much tighter despite the painful rejection despising the two of them. 

"I am sorry," the whisper barely heard above the ringing silence within the room. The smile he loved and adored didn't falter, the eyes he dearly cherishes only staring back with a hint of relief. Not the words that Soonyoung expected, however he was relieved to hear his Jihoon speak to him. For a whole month, he believed the two of them will only break apart because one has given up. He believed that one of them finally gave up, however he isn't willing to join his lover's defeat. 

He will try his hardest and absolute best for Jihoon. 

He promised to stay by Jihoon's side, and he will maintain that promise. A following heartache cursing him as he kept the promise, however his own stubbornness is enough to persist. 

Smiling, "I know."

Jihoon looked away, his bottom lip captured by his own teeth and pulled his hands away from the instrument. "I am so sorry for everything," he said in a small voice, his words breaking within the silence and Soonyoung stood up from the wall. Approaching Jihoon, he leaned down as he placed a hand on top of his lover's head. "I forgive you, my love." whispered Soonyoung, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss upon his lover's forehead. Jihoon felt his own being melt by the touch, the quiver upon his lips causing his own tears to well up.