Healing 14

"You have a shitty mouth."

"That's not what my boyfriend told me."

"Seungcheol, no!" 

Soonyoung swore, he doesn't know how to control Choi Seungcheol. This dumbass having such a shitty mouth, honestly what is secrets with him. Of course, the raven-head loves him to death as a friend, but Seungcheol would spill the secrets to embarrass anyone. He is that one embarrassing dad that speaks about his children, bragging about their successes but also telling the many people willing to listen about their failures. They weren't anything serious, but things where Soonyoung simply can not run from. 

Choi Seungcheol is one to easily ruin someone's date by just one word.

Sitting at the table with Seungcheol, which the brunette insisted on joining Soonyoung since he is on his lunch break. Which is a lie, Seungcheol had the youngest co-workers to fill for him but they didn't seem to protest after the brunette promised them that he will treat them. Usually, Seungcheol would go to the flower shop down the street to visit his florist boyfriend. It is one cheesy love story, but honestly Soonyoung always found them as the parents within the group.

Resting his chin on the basis of his palm, he watched Jihoon play with the smaller dogs. Sunny decided to stay with her owner and lay down beside Seungcheol's chair. Watching the blonde pet and laugh at the pack of dogs surrounding him and attacking him with cuddles and viciously desperate licks, Soonyoung couldn't help but smile at the sight. Seungcheol followed his gaze and sipped his cup of coffee, "You really fell hard."

"What do you mean?" Soonyoung rolled his eyes, turning to the older but at the corner of his eye, he adored Jihoon's happiness. The brunette mimicked him when he asked the stupid question, making Soonyoung stick out his tongue rather childishly at the brunette's mocking yet childish action. Any bystander would think they are children. "You look so happy with him! It's like Jihoon is the one for you," Seungcheol says and Soonyoung scoffed. What the hell does 'the one' mean?

"What is 'the one'? First off, I don't like him-"

"Kwon Soonyoung, hello?!" Seungcheol nearly screamed causing several strangers to look away from whatever they were occupied with, and Soonyoung smiled apologetically at them while hanging his head low. Glaring up at Seungcheol as he lowered his head, "Can you speak any louder?" he comments with a roll of his eyes. Seungcheol shook his head, "No! You denying something? Who the hell are you? The Soonyoung I know would accept things as it is. Knows the truth but would never deny it!" Seungcheol's words didn't sound teasing but more in a surprise. 

For many years of knowing Soonyoung, Seungcheol did not think that his best friend for years would even deny the truth. Usually, Soonyoung is one to accept the truth but if it was something he didn't like, he did his best to see the positive aspect of things. However, Seungcheol in a million years doesn't remember his raven-head of a best friend denying the truth. 

It is true. Soonyoung did like Jihoon and it is something more. It is a mistake. Anyone would know and if Jihoon experienced these type of things before, he would know, also. But, Soonyoung is fortunate enough to like someone that is inexperienced and oblivious with those type of feelings. 

"What's wrong with liking Jihoon? It is so obvious you like him," Seungcheol lowered his voice, his tone sounding serious. Soonyoung sighs, this topic of conversation sounding familiar. "I can't like him, Seungcheol." Soonyoung only states and Seungcheol tilted his head in confusion, and Soonyoung looked down at his drink. He blankly stared down at his cup of coffee, the caffeinated drink steaming back with heat that could burn the tip of his tongue if he took a sip. "He is my patient. I am supposed to take care of him because he is my patient," Soonyoung states with a slight quiver.