Healing 4

"Jihoon?" Soonyoung's voice flowed pass the blonde's ears, the small framed shadow within the darkness have became silent. A silence that Soonyoung have disliked, and he never liked silences in the dark. He felt like he was in a nightmare, a shadow being haunted by something lurking within the darkness. Little did he know, it was only the demonic thoughts that paced his mind, the thoughts of one's self rapidly taking over him. Constricting him into a heaviness, where he drowns in his own sorrow. 

The dark always scared him. 

However, he saw another shadow within the darkness he dwell before falling asleep. The moon casting over the other shadow as though it was spotlight of a play, the spotlight telling the protagonist to help. The astrology behind the curtains, have glared back with its gleaming light of pity. It gave the attention to the shadow that cried into the night with a broken reflection.

Taking a closer to step to the blonde, Soonyoung have made out the fragile features of the blonde. Jihoon sitting against the wall near the window, his knees against his chest while his small face seemed to have streaming down tears. His own eyes seem to die within the night, it have deceived him and have lost the headstrong he had within the day. The night was always something to fear as it was a killer. 

A killer of one's pride. Only nature's moonlight would take attention upon the murder scene. 

Kneeling down in front of the fragile animal before him, the raven-head furrowed his brows while he waited. A minute he have waited, and the silence continued. Heavy breaths escaped the blonde's lips as though the crying have made him run a mile, but it wasn't ragged. Breaths of fear escaped his lungs, he was panicking. Instead of another fit of tears, his lungs have became pained with restriction of getting air - he was scared. 

The prey became scared under the moonlight. 

"Jihoon, what is wrong?" Soonyoung decided to speak out in the usual tone. The tone of where he spoke softly, thinking that the animal before him was far too fragile - anything could hurt him. Thinking it was the embodiment of innocence, but it was only the part where his mind have accepted. He barely knew Jihoon. Oh, how he should have been more careful. The prey can always become the predator. 

Jihoon only shook his head in response, his hands suddenly reaching forward to his head and his fingers lacing within his blonde strands. He wanted to stop everything. Supposedly, drop dead. Another voice was being added on, but it was the voice of pity and he hated it. It will fuel his self-pity, and he couldn't handle that. He needed everything to shut up.

Be quiet.

"Jihoon? You know I am here, you can always tell me anything whatever is on your mind." Soonyoung assured him with the same tone, and Jihoon was starting to feel the pit of hatred inside build. The mountain seeped fresh lava, but it haven't exploded just yet. He doesn't want to hear any of it. "Jihoon," Soonyoung pressed with the same tone. 

'Shut up!'

'Don't speak.'

'Don't pretend to care.'

'You fucking liar.'

The thoughts paced the blonde's head like tidal waves, and it made his own head pound. He didn't want to listen. Gripping his hair while putting the palms of his own hands over his ears, hoping he wouldn't hear anymore. But, the inner thoughts seemed to get much louder, angering him more. He wanted to scream. 

He wanted to scream for help. 

The voices could never stop. He wanted to push them away, but he had no capability of doing so. It only made him worse whenever he faced the noises of his own mind. Corruption have made him a castle, but gradually breaking down as though a war have broke in to kill his own home. He felt fine before, how come he felt like this? Something have attacked him, and he doesn't know what it is. Its too dark.