Healing 19

"Soonyoung!" the teasing voice had became cheerful, a angelic smile painted upon his thin pink lips as his defined cheekbones rising as he smiled. The male on the other side of the counter turned, his piercing gaze scary but a smirk plastered on his slightly plump lips. "Yo, Soonyoung. You didn't tell us that you were going to join us," said the tall male with fairly defined proportions. Soonyoung only moved away from the forest of flowers, dragging the blonde and they instantly saw him.

They must of heard the bell on the top of the door, but they continued their petty yet weird conversation. "Hey Wonwoo and Jeonghan. No. We were just passing through, I just wanted Jihoon to meet you all," Soonyoung smiled knowing that his friends had discussed in the group chat in meeting Jihoon. The group becoming intrigued by Jihoon, especially when Soonyoung talked about random facts about the blonde, it truly did spark their interest. 

"Jihoon!" Wonwoo nearly screamed out, walking up to the blonde and his height instantly towering over the poor blonde. Jihoon looked up with wide eyes, facing the beanpole before him and feeling intimidated. He is a giant in his eyes. The curving smirk became a sweet smile, his nose slightly scrunching up defeated the intimidating factor of the other. "Soonyoung talks so much about you! Seungcheol was talking about you in the group chat and,' the taller lowered his head to drop his deep voice to a whisper, 'Jeonghan was jealous." 

Jihoon stared back, not knowing how to respond as he turned to look at the familiar raven-head. Asking for help with his wide eyes, but Soonyoung only smiled back at him, reassuringly. Turning his head to face the taller, Jihoon's eyes trailed behind the taller to spare a glance at 'Jeonghan' who was exposed for being jealous. Jihoon didn't understand, why would he be jealous? 

"Did I do something wrong?" Jihoon managed to say, confusingly pouting his lips as he didn't understand the situation whatsoever. What the hell is happening?

Jeonghan approached behind Wonwoo, his angelic smile not reasoning the purpose of pushing Wonwoo harshly to the side. "No, you didn't. You see, Seungcheol is my boyfriend," Jeonghan proudly states as he smiled largely by the fact. A pride obviously swelling in his demeanor, and as though he looks like a prince, he looked more like a king with the most expensive gold and a cherished crown onto his head. Flowers or jeweled, he would look pretty with either type of crown. 

"Boyfriend?" Jihoon thought deeply. Processing the information, remembering that Seungcheol and Soonyoung had discussed of Jeonghan. "Oh." Jihoon's thinking process finally came to a conclusion that this pretty florist is in fact, Yoon Jeonghan. Jihoon did not think that Jeonghan would be a pretty looking male, but he does notice a certain glint of mischievousness within those sweet eyes. Who knew chocolates could taste bitter. 

However, it wasn't a bad thing but Jihoon does find a bit of suspicion towards the older. The older blonde always playfully teasing, it will be difficult to trust the older blonde. With his sweet eyes and kind smile, Jihoon doesn't trust those type of people easily. It was the fear of being drained from them. Jihoon barely met him, but he didn't want to be used. 

Wonwoo shoved Jeonghan away, scoffing as he straighten his posture. Jihoon observed him with doe eyes, remaining to feel slightly intimidated by him. His cold appearance was not supporting the fact that he isn't intimidating, at all. "Well, according to Seungcheol you met Sunny. Do you like cats?" the raven-head asked and Soonyoung rolled his eyes, knowing where this topic of conversation is leading. 

The mention of the animal caused Jihoon to nod quickly in response, and Wonwoo laughed how cute the blonde was. Seungcheol and Soonyoung weren't lying. As Seungcheol described it, 'Man Child' but Wonwoo would never call the blonde that as it seems rude. Taking out his phone, the raven-head tapped on his phone before showing his screen with a photo of a cat. His cat.