Healing 13

Mindlessly, he played with his baggy sweater paws, his gaze glued childishly on the television screen as he watched the cartoon flash throughout the screen. The screen appealing to the blonde's attention and Jihoon is very amused, watching the DC characters intently and his expressions changing by each action occurring within the show. Soonyoung watched beside him while munching on his slice of pizza, not paying much attention but the food that washed over his tastebuds and satisfied his hunger. 

Throughout their time together, Soonyoung did not understand what was happening at all. But, Jihoon made comments, specifically talking about Robin making stupid decisions and it always made the raven-head chuckle. He never knew that Jihoon would take fictional shows and movies so seriously. However, Soonyoung didn't think this show is acceptable for children since it does show nightmarish images only older children would deal with. Soonyoung thought it was 'Teen Titans Go' but the original was more different and darker. 

The duality between the shows does intrigue Soonyoung, but in all honesty, he never been interested in DC nor Marvel. Surely, he knows some things, but it wasn't his biggest interest or something he is a fanatic about. But, he wouldn't mind listening to endless theories or anything related to Marvel or DC from anyone since he does like hearing about fictional universes. He wondered what type of a creative genius are these people to make up their own superheros. 

He always wondered what motivated them to create the character. How did they structure the character, specifically on personality? Soonyoung is no creative writer, but he does know how difficult it is for people to structure a emotional aspect of things. He always questioned on how creators of these fictional superheros somehow became a relation to people in real life. Soonyoung may never know unless he watches interviews, but overall, leaving it unanswered made him fantasize the many answers. 

But, a childish thought always leave Soonyoung wishing for the fictional world to come to life. Soonyoung wants to be a superhero. 

As one of the green characters start shape shifting, Jihoon lifted up his head from Soonyoung's shoulder with a smile and started clapping. Glancing over at the blonde while chewing, Soonyoung adored the light within Jihoon's innocent eyes. It's been awhile since Jihoon has been this childish. A butterfly captured upon Jihoon's head. Innocence radiating the blonde and Soonyoung adores it more than anything.

It is always relieving to see the most broken people glare back with their own light, despite their shattered heart under the daring sunlight. 

Supposedly, it can be fake but Soonyoung will deny the fact that the whole thing is fake with Jihoon. Throughout their time together, Soonyoung is no fool to not see the change within Jihoon. The blonde completely changing and molding into a whole different person, surely he has his own personal issues, but it seems like a hope is renewed. The hope suddenly flourishing like a flower, and maybe the flower did go through a storm, the petals started to grow back and become beautiful once again. 

Maybe Soonyoung is the sun and is the source that causes the flower to remain, no matter how harsh the weather can be. His rays of sunlight is enough to cause Jihoon thrive in a way it looks perfect in Soonyoung's eyes. Jihoon wasn't hurting, anymore. 

Turning his head, Jihoon met the lingering gaze of the raven-head's. Furrowing his brows in mere confusion, he reached out to poke the other's button nose causing Soonyoung's face to scrunch up. Escaping his daze, he tilted his head towards the blonde with a sense of confusion, not realizing that he was daydreaming. A sweet smile suddenly painted upon the blonde's pink thin lips and Soonyoung had an urge to pinch the other's cheek, the slightest hint of his cute little dimples is causing Soonyoung's insides feel warm. 

"Can we get a pet?" Jihoon asked with a head tilt and Soonyoung's eyes widened by the sudden question, surprised to hear such question leave the other's lips. Not like he hates animals or anything, but he wouldn't think Jihoon would want one. Laughing a bit softly, the raven-head shrugged. "Having a pet takes a lot of responsibility," he states and he never felt guilty when he saw the pout form on the blonde's lips. "I will take care of them!" abruptly, the blonde stood up as though he was doing the pledge.