Healing 31

'It is all his fault.

If he didn't come, none of this would of happened.'

"Mr.Kwon, can we have a minute?" looking up, Soonyoung met the eyes of the doctor and he took a deep breath. Standing up from his seat, he walked up to the doctor that had left the room and there they stood in the white halls. White capturing him, and as much as Soonyoung found it clean and pure, he couldn't help but feel disturbed. A building filled with white and sometimes calm, pastel colors - it will never destroy the purpose of hospitals. 

Soonyoung always hated hospitals. 

It is the building for Death to arrive and choose the patients. Many of them falling to the hands of Death with no other way. 

The raven-head met the doctor's eyes, unconsciously running his fingers through his own hair as though it will relieve the stress overwhelming him, inside. "Well, Mr. Jeon has punctured an organ, but he will be fine. He is your boss, right?" asked the tall male and Soonyoung nodded in mere silence. "Did you speak with the police?" he asked another question, and Soonyoung was so tired of the questions for the night. A sigh left his lips, "Yes, I had. I told them everything. You can question them because they have the damn info." 

He doesn't know why he spoke in a disrespectful tone, supposedly it is the tiredness that lingered on his body. Or maybe the creeping breakdown, that he will know he will have when he is alone. However, his own emotions collected but his own anger is whole other saying. 

The doctor didn't seem offended nor did he say another word, only nodding before he turned and walked off. The soft thuds against the spotless floor, and Soonyoung looked down at his own feet, staring at his blurry reflection on the tile floor. Opening the door, he peeked his head in to see the older in bed and he felt a wash of anger overcome him. Everything was fine until he came. 

"Soonyoung?" a familiar voice said behind the raven-head, and he turned around to face a familiar brunette. A brunette he texted while waiting for the results of his own boss recovery, but deep down he wished Death would take him since he is useless. An absolute useless creation on this Earth and he wished for Death to exterminate the roach that hurt his Jihoon, and Soonyoung, himself. However, those thoughts seem to disappear as he faced the other and he felt his own eyes water. 

Joshua stared back, and he always seen Soonyoung so cheerful. But, with the unexplained redness marking his pale neck and the pained eyes that stared back, dreaded for a redemption. The brunette never seen the younger so broken, before.

Suddenly, the sorrow built up and he covered his face and instantly the brunette came to his aid. "J-Joshua..." mumbled out the raven-head, clinging onto the other's shirt as he let his own legs give out. Nearly falling with Soonyoung to the floor, Joshua held onto him tightly and rested their weight against the white wall that Joshua seen so many times before. Somehow, his own life became all white after his mother gotten sick. 

"What happened? Where is Jihoon?" asked the brunette, not wanting to overwhelm the younger with questions however he doesn't understand the situation. Without the details, he will not know how to help. Soonyoung whimpered in response, trying to hold back the sobs but he ended up breaking out into strangled cries, clinging onto Joshua as he hid his own face. He is going to lose Jihoon because of that bastard. 

That fucking filth that threatened to take Jihoon away from him. 

A sigh left the older's lips, silently listening to the other's cries and he let the younger cry out his own sorrow into the fabric of his own shirt. Sometimes, words can become the salt for the wound and Joshua decided to stay silent until the raven-head calmed down.