Healing 25

After that night, Soonyoung started to become cautious with any type of intimacy. He knew that the blonde didn't experience the trauma but only watch it happen, but Soonyoung cares far too much and didn't want to risk any type of stress implemented towards the the other. For the past days, Jihoon is usually the one to start the intimacy and Soonyoung never minded but be patient with the blonde. 

The two sat on the couch, Jihoon curled up on his side as he blankly stared at the screen with tired eyes. Slowly falling asleep, as tonight is a Friday and the two decided to stay up for a longer period of time. Soonyoung has decided to watch the series of long movies from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, mainly because Hansol had suggested to watch them. The raven-head grown to like them, liking the fantasy concept. On the other hand, Jihoon lost track on what is happening. 

Due to the lack of knowledge of the plot, he started to fall asleep. He wished they watched Marvel movies, instead. A relax sigh escaped his lips, the blonde nuzzling his face on Soonyoung's chest while the other held onto him tighter, comfortably resting his chin on the top of Jihoon's head. Yawning, Jihoon curled up and decided to sleep, not bothered to catch up onto the plot or stay up any longer with Soonyoung. It has gotten boring. 

Soonyoung glanced down at his lover, laughing lightly as he pet his blonde hair. "Are you tired?" asked the raven-head, and the blonde only shook his head. "I am bored," he mumbled and the other pouted. "You don't like the movie?" he asked, not too bothered that Jihoon is starting to get bored with the movie. He can see why. But, Soonyoung has been quite geeky like Hansol. Hell, he watched all Star War movies with Hansol. 

"No. The only cool part is the wizard killing that fiery thing," Jihoon mumbled and Soonyoung laughed. "You mean the fire demon?" he states and Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Whatever that is," he huffed and Soonyoung laughed more. The sound of his lover's laugh caused Jihoon to smile, endearing the sound of his loud and obnoxious laughter. It sounded fake in a way, but Jihoon grown to love the sound of happiness it radiated whenever he laughed. Looking up, he saw the pretty smile painted upon his lips. 

Jihoon always love to see him laughing because his smile is always so pretty to look at. Honestly, Jihoon is lucky to have an eye for beauty. 

It's been much longer that the two spent time together, as though they stayed in this house for a year already. But, it's only been several days that the two decided to spend the time together. It is as though Jihoon could remember Soonyoung. Everything about him, under his fingertips, he will feel familiar and whenever he meets the familiarity, it always paint a smile on his face. Truly, he loves the existence of Kwon Soonyoung. He didn't know he could be so lucky to have him. 

Surely, the two knowing each other's fears will not overcome only by a few days, however the two grew much closer. A thread bringing the two together with trust and love, Jihoon felt strong in the presence of Soonyoung's. He wondered the raven-head felt the same. But, the glow within the other's eyes is enough to answer his own question and make his own doubt disappear. Love and endearment glowered from the other, truly Jihoon is Soonyoung's pride. 

The movie seemed to become a lost of interest for the both of them, the two staring at each other as though the light from the television is the spotlight of a cheesy play. But, the two didn't bother to think how cliche it looked. The only thing that matters is knowing that the two have each other at this very moment. Eyes of adoration staring back at each other and a small smile painted onto their kissable lips, a chapter of love is always so heartwarming. 

This very moment of looking at one's another beauty. Soonyoung can't help but question how he possibly grew close to Jihoon, not only intimately, but overall as a person. The pair grown so close, it felt like years that the two known each other. Soonyoung remembered the very first day of Jihoon lack of interaction and emotions, in comparison, Jihoon grown quite quickly.