Healing 34

"Is this the place?" 

The brunette nodded to the raven-head's words. Soonyoung stared at the two-story home, the home not small nor big. It is fairly sized and Soonyoung could see toys on the lawn, he wouldn't think the broad-shouldered male name Seokjin would have any children. Leaving the car, Soonyoung let out a sigh as his tongue lingered with the taste of bittersweet coffee from the diner. After their breakfast, the two went straight to Seokjin's home. 

Whom agreed to meet the pair. Soonyoung walked to the home with Joshua trailing behind, the brunette on his phone. Taking a step up to the front door, the younger reached out to knock however the door already opened and revealed no one. "What..." mumbling under his breath, he heard a clear of a throat and he looked down to face a small child with tinted chocolate hair and doe, dark eyes. He stared up at Soonyoung with wide eyes as he pouted his lips, "You aren't the pizza fairy."

Joshua glanced down at the young boy and smiled, "Is Seokjin home?" he asked and the boy looked at him. "Who are you?" he asked, his little innocent face turning dark as though he is protective over the male being summoned by two strangers. However, he looked like a little bunny with his clenched teeth and charming glare. A smile painted upon the raven-head's face, obviously fond of the young boy. "We are Seokjin's friends. We need to talk to him," said the younger and the older beside him only nodded to his words. 

Blinking back at the pair, he scoffed and slammed the door close causing the two to jump in surprise. "Well, he has a personality..." commented the brunette and Soonyoung nodded with a chuckle, awkwardly standing outside the front door. Who knew a child had the audacity to slam the door close after having his dreams crushed of seeing the 'pizza fairy'. A yell was heard from the inside and Joshua laughed a bit, "That must be Seokjin."

"Jungkook did you slam the door in front of our guests?! I told you to invite them inside, why didn't you listen?!" the older ranted and no one responded from the inside. Grumbling up to the door, the broad-shouldered male opened the door instead of his ignorant son. "I am so sorry about that. Please come in!" he opened the door wider, the pair accepting his apology as they took a step inside and slipped off their shoes with ease. The house tidied and decorated with family photos around the house, however there is many bunny decorations around the home. 

"Excuse the bunnies..." Seokjin said a bit awkwardly, noticing Joshua's confused staring towards the amount of bunny decorations. "Jungkook loves bunnies," he sighs and he walked off. The pair looked at each other then followed after the older, the smell of tea filling their senses as they noticed the older is brewing tea. "Well, what do you want to talk about, boys?" he smiled kindly towards the pair, putting down mugs with Marvel characters and pouring the brewed sweet tea into the cups. 

Soonyoung childishly took Black Panther from Joshua after thanking the older male with a family, "It is about Daeshim." states the raven-head as he blew on his tea, Joshua looking at the cup stolen from him with a small pout. Seokjin tilted his head then nodded, a sad smile painting upon his plump lips. "Right... I am sorry for not being there, Soonyoung. I was beyond terrified," said the older as he placed a hand on his cheek. Recognizing the stinging pain upon his cheek during the same night. 

The raven-head only shook his head, "It's fine. But, we need evidence. Maybe his personal files? You have access to those, right?"

Seokjin raised a brow as he nodded, "He told me to make copies for safekeeping. I even have the other files from patients before Jihoon. Are you...?" the older caught on rather quickly and Soonyoung nodded, his expression solemn but eyes flared with determination. The older let out a soft hum as he nodded, "I will do my best to help. Only a few done this. They seem to be afraid of Daeshim."