The End of Healing

"Why are you at my damn house?"

The familiar pair turned to Jihoon, a scowl written on his features as he held the dog leash of his precious Maltese dog. The summer humid, dry weather caused the puppy to pant and Jihoon couldn't take anymore steps for their daily walks, thus he returned quite early from their usual time upon returning. Month of June having no importance but only the reminder that Jihoon will be dying in this annoying, scorching heat. 

It's been a few months since he came back to the familiar home with Soonyoung, and was surprised by the dog that Soonyoung somehow remembered to adopt since Jihoon wanted a dog. He remembered the puppy named, Riceball but Rice for short, excited by Jihoon's arrival and loving the blonde as though it was love at first sight. Jihoon instantly accepted and cherished the cute white puppy.

"I see, Yoongi influenced your attitude..." the familiar brown-haired older states, a fond smile gracing over his plump lips and cat-like eyes staring back. "We came here to love you!" said Seokmin, Soonyoung's loud best friend smiling brightly at the shorter. The blonde rolled his eyes while his puppy yapped at the two men, and Seokmin squeals. "Soonyoung always sent photos, I always wanted to touch and pick up your child, Jihoon!" exclaims Seokmin, and the words sounded stupid in Jihoon's ears. 

Sometimes, he wonder what is wrong with Soonyoung's friends. 

However, he could never complain since he enjoys their company despite his coolness and blatant attitude towards them. 

The male with tinted brown hair picked up the puppy, his smile wide as Jihoon's precious licked the face of the other's. Giggling at the sensations, Jihoon huffed as he approached the front door, wanting to leave the weather and accompany the air conditioner inside the home. Unlocking the door, he opened it and entered but left the door open as a silent invitation for the pair, outside. Joshua entered, "Jihoon, we should do something for Soonyoung's birthday." said the older, carefully leading Seokmin inside with a guiding hand on his lower back. 

Jihoon barely heard the words above Seokmin's loud cooing towards his precious dog and walking off, the voice dying away in his ears as he reached the monitor to turn on the air conditioner. "Like what?" Jihoon asked after joining the pair again, the two standing by the entryway. "How about a surprise party?" beams Seokmin, smiling brightly at the idea and Jihoon only blinked back at him.

"No." he walked off to the kitchen to prepare a cup of cold water, and Joshua groans as he followed after the blonde. "Why not?! You can't just hog Soonyoung to yourself!" Joshua complains, and Jihoon poured himself a cup of water while rolling his eyes. Seokmin joining the two after putting down the puppy to run around, after taking off her leash. "Are you planning something for Soonyoung?" raised the younger's brows, a sudden glint of mischievousness in his eyes and a smirk replacing his bright smile. 

It took several seconds for Jihoon to register and understand what his expression meant. "No! I am not! Disgusting brat!" hisses Jihoon, wanting to chuck his cup of water towards the dirty-minded younger. Joshua giggled alongside with Seokmin, and Jihoon death glared at the pair with tinted cheeks. Maybe his cheeks are brightly colored than tinted with a soft colored pink. "We aren't having a party. I can't handle... People," mumbles Jihoon, feeling embarrassed as he isn't social like any of Soonyoung's friends. 

Honestly, he is much worse than Hansol's social skills. 

"Are you stupid? I hate crowded areas and you expect me, who suggested the idea, to think of a huge party?" asked Joshua, rolling his eyes. The blonde looked at him with confusion, unsure how to define 'party'. "Aren't parties filled with lots of people... Alcohol... Messy house?" questioned the blonde, brows furrowed in mere confusion. Hell, he never threw a party nor has he attended one, mainly because no one invited him. But, he also noticed Soonyoung never been invited either, but usually 'hangouts' which were more fun than a party.