Under the Stars

"You ready?"

Link nodded, unwilling and unable to peek down at Rhett, but if he had, he would have seen the nerves written all over his face. He licked his lips, quickly trying to find the best way to go about it. Should he hold it with his hand? Just scoop it with his mouth? Does he lick? Does he only suck?

He decided to go with what he thought would feel best, sheathing his teeth and opting not to use his hands. The moment the length was in his mouth, Link's back spasmed and arched upward, a high pitched groan sounding out.

"Jesus, Rhett," he gasped, forcing himself back down flat against the earth below him. He felt both like he was grounded and floating all at once, an insane mix of emotions and sensations that he'd never felt before.

Rhett's head bobbed unsteadily, a tell tale sign that this was his first time. Link didn't mind, though. He wasn't clear headed enough to consider the novice application. Rhett's tongue was smooth and warm as he moved up and down, the nose occasional brushing up against the shaft on the way to the tip. It was helpful that Rhett was so tall that even bent down in between Link's knees he could still see just enough of the dark eyelashes flutter in what Rhett hoped...with every part of his soul...was pure ecstasy.

Link never knew that something so natural could feel this good. He had blow jobs before, and even outdoors in his younger, bolder days. Back when the same man who teased him about when he was going to lose his virginity was now softly and tenderly making him climax for what seemed like the first time. Link could never have thought of Rhett being this way as a lover. Was he this willing to sway with the hips of all of his past partners, or was it just for Link? He wanted to ask him, but how would he phrase such a question?

"Talk to me," Rhett whispered, after a swirl of his tongue. "You're never this quiet, Neal."

The other man tried to move his lips, but no sounds could escape. Link was true clay in the larger hands. There to be molded into whatever the hell Rhett wanted. Then with a flick of the wrist Link's voice returned in full force and volume as Rhett began to pump in a strong and steady pace.

"I... oh, fuck that's good. H-how are you so good?" His voice and hips stuttered with each word, each movement that Rhett gave him.

"Because I know you," The gravelly answer came.

He took in the sight below him; Link with his hands pressed firmly against his face, his head lolling from side to side, and smiled devilishly. He took his hand away and Link whimpered at the loss of contact. The hands that had just a moment ago held Link so tightly were repositioned on either side of his head as he lowered his body down lightly on top of Link.

"You want me to finish?"

"God yes. Please-" Link gasped, fighting the urge to grind himself against the warmth on top of him.

"How? What do you want, Link? I need you to really think about this, now."

"Your... your mouth, please. Please, Rhett. Please," he begged. Pleaded. Whined.

"Okay, okay. I will. But I still really need you to think about what you want. You can do that for me, can't ya?" He asked carefully, climbing up on his haunches and rocking his hips sinfully against Link.

"I can. I will," Link thought for a moment that he knew what Rhett meant. That he wanted him to think big picture, but the thought was whisked away as quickly as it came when Rhett's mouth was on him again. He circled his length with his tongue, testing out new techniques made up on the spot. He knew he'd made a good decision when Link's moans came higher in pitch and he started clawing at the ground below him.