Soulmates

"Hey, y'all. Why don't you go on and head out for the day. I'm not feelin' too good and if I'm not here, neither should you be," Rhett lied when he saw the hopeless look in the crystal blue eyes next to him.

The door was shut securely behind them as they went, and no sooner had the lock clicked into place were Link's hands on the flaps of Rhett's jacket, pulling him down to meet his kiss, and dragging him backward towards their office.

Rhett kicked the door closed with his foot as he followed Link, attached at the mouth. His jacket was off without a moment's hesitation, and Link's fingernails scraped roughly across his belly as he hoisted his shirt up from the hem.

"Whoa, there. What's the rush?" He teased, but Link didn't see any humor.

"I want what's owed to me."

"Who said you were owed anything?" Rhett chuckled at Link's neediness.

"Don't play with me right now," he mumbled, fingers never so nimble as he unbuttoned the fly of the jeans on Rhett's legs, before he slid them down to his ankles. He would let Rhett kick them off himself.

Rhett gave a raised eyebrow as he finished taking off his pants, the bulge in his boxers very telling about how much he was enjoying what Link was doing. With a couple of tugs Link's shirt was pulled up over his head, and then his own pants were removed while Rhett continued with hot kisses.

"Where do I want to take you first?" Rhett said, almost to himself. "Maybe on the couch..."

Link groaned as Rhett picked him up and pushed him face down on the couch. His curvy ass lifted up just enough to enjoy a good slap. Link groaned again.

"Guess we found a new kink, huh baby?"

Another groan, and another firm slap. Rhett peppered Link's back with kisses until he reached his entrance, and with a slight spread of his cheeks he began to lick.

"Oh...oh my god...fuck...."

Link was on his hands and knees reaching desperately for something to grab onto. To stop himself from screaming his lungs out into the still air. He finally decided on a small throw pillow near the edge of the arm of the couch. He buried his face in deeply and moaned long and hard.

Rhett was moving his lips all around, relishing every single squirm and guttural groan. Link was pushing back into his waiting mouth, rubbing his member with his left hand while his right hand held onto the pillow he was still using to scream into.

Quickly Rhett removed his mouth and began to open Link up with his fingers. Soon he was three fingers in and flipped the smaller man over. He wanted to see Link's face while he drove him wild. Wanted to see what raw love could do to to his lips, eyes and chin.

"God damn it," Rhett muttered. "You look so fucking beautiful, baby."

Link raised his legs up and rested them against Rhett's glistening shoulders. His dark hair was wild, his blue eyes fight with lust and lips parted. Rhett grabbed Link's swollen member and began to stroke him up and down living for the way Link's toes were curling. Gently he pressed himself inside until their hips were flushed.

"Rhett..." Link cried out. "I believe you. We're soulmates. You're the love of..my life..."

The words were enough to get Rhett's hips begin to roll, green eyes brimming with tears as he watched Link transcend beyond the world around them. His head turned to the right and left as the throw pillow was abandoned and instead he screamed out to the stars.

"You feel so good," Rhett whispered, as he placed his right hand against Link's face. "You're perfect. Incredible. I love you more than anything, Link."