| About |

Born 53 BBY, Kalevala

Died 19 BBY, Coruscant

Hair - Black

Eyes - Emerald green

Lightsaber - Green, double bladed

Rank - Jedi Master of the Republic, General of the 501st legion.

💫

Dakota Ky comes across as cold when first meeting her

Dakota Ky comes across as cold when first meeting her. She possess an aura that you're either afraid of, or intrigued with. Her eyes are sharp and focused, while her beauty is nearly haunting. No one knows exactly what has made her this way, they have just learned to simply live with it. Her presence is silent, yet unavoidable. The people who truly know her know that her hard exterior doesn't define who she genuinely is. There's a lot more to her then what's presented.

  Dakota is compassionate, brave, sympathetic, and a good leader to those around her. She cares for the clones serving under her, and takes her role as General quite seriously. To her friends, she would give an arm and a leg, and refuse anything in return. She's the person that people want to get to know, but are too timid to approach. With the people closest to her, she's comical and filled with tough love towards them.

However, in this war, her compassion for others just might be her downfall. The presence of evil and corruption grows strong in the Republic. Emotions explode mercilessly and can deceive even the strongest minds. She must face her demons and troubled past head on in order to save the future for the people she cares about most.

Brief Summary

She is a Jedi Master. A skilled, dedicated, and unique Jedi, but constantly finds herself questioning the order and the people that she serves. Her unspoken past and secrets holds her back from sitting on the Jedi council. In a way, she has the same doubts as Anakin Skywalker, but conceals her thoughts so that no one will question her loyalty. Dakota wouldn't want to be anything but a Jedi, it's her whole life, but following the Jedi code is undoubtedly tough, even for the strongest.

She is Co-General of the 501st Legion, commanding with Anakin Skywalker. Her excellent military leadership and performance on the battle field shines under this title. The Clones have nothing but respect and admiration for Dakota. She goes out of her way for them, viewing them as men rather then clones bred in a laboratory.

Her closest friend in the Jedi order is Obi-Wan Kenobi. They've known each other since they were young Padawans. The two couldn't be any more different, but learned that somehow they work rather well together. There's a deep, unbreakable connection and friendship between them, one that could certainly last lifetimes.

Other allies of Dakota are Anakin Skywalker, she views her Co-General as a younger brother. She practically helped train him and watched him grow from a child to a man. The two Jedi are like-minded, sarcastic, and prefer to run things in a certain, similar way (when it comes to military tactics, plans of action, etc.)

Ahsoka Tano is also important to Dakota. She's yet another Padawan that Dakota has had a hand in training even though she's technically not her Master. They've been able to spend much time together, and grow close as friends rather than a Jedi superior and a random Padawan.

Another important relationship that Dakota possess is her friendship with Captain Rex. He's the Captain of the 501st, and spends much time with the Jedi Generals during battle operations. He's loyal, brave, and daring, traits that Dakota admires.

There are numerous other allies that Dakota has, unlikely ones as well like Hondo Ohnaka, Satine Kryze, maybe even Cad Bane as times. You just don't know with her.

💫

With that being said, thank you for reading. I'll post the first chapter here shortly, let me know what you think. I'm very excited about this. I'm also very excited for the upcoming Season 7 of Star Wars the Clone Wars. We all know it's going to be bomb af.
Have a great day!