37 | Armor

A/N: this image is how I envision her updated Jedi attire, but the robes are black and the armor is grey

Narrator: "Turmoil in the outer rim! Located near a major hyperspace lane, the planet Felucia is caught in an unending battle between Republic and Separatist forces. Clone tank divisions make a valiant push deep into separatist controlled territory led by Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano. Above the planet's atmosphere, Dakota Ky and Mace Windu lead the space battle against the droid cruisers. General Grievous learning of the impending Jedi attack has dispatched reinforcements to one of his droid outposts hoping to secure his grip on the system"

💫

"Skywalker, I'm positioning you and your Padawan with your clone force at the front" Jedi Master Mace Windu delivered the official orders for the impending attack on Felucia. A blue holograph map glowed dimly at the circular table and visually demonstrated the battle field "Master Plo will be three clicks to your south. I'm suspecting that General Grievous will call in reinforcements due to the fact that this is a highly important Separatist outpost, and when he does, you will need to come up with a plan to take out the backup, as well as taking over that droid base"

"Very vague, wouldn't you say?" Anakin questioned lightly as he stood beside his Padawan, Ahsoka.

"I'm relying on the fact that you will come up with one of your reckless yet effective plans" Mace replied, raising an eyebrow at the young General. Dakota stood at the holographic table with her lips pursed as she waited patiently for her former Master to deliver orders to her as well. He had casually left her name out from the debrief of the plan, and it didn't go unnoticed by her "any questions?" he glanced to each of the Jedi Generals at the table.

"Oh yeah, I have one-" she lifted her hand passive aggressively to catch his attention.

"The answer is that you are remaining here on board the cruiser to oversee the space battle alongside me" Mace answered before she even had the chance to ask the question that he already knew was coming. Her lips parted in preparation to protest. Anakin gave an awkward look and motioned for Ahsoka to follow him out from the bridge. Master Plo joined them and the three made their way to the hanger.

"Are we really going on a mission without Master Ky?" Ahsoka asked in surprise outside in the narrow grey hallway as the bridge doors slid shut behind her.

"I suppose so, it'll be different without her but if Master Windu feels that her place is here, then..." Anakin shrugged his shoulders, not knowing how to finish his sentence. He always preferred to fight at his co-general's side. That's how they've done it since the beginning of the war and that's how he wants to do it till the end. The council paired them together with the 501st because of their similar strategies and battle tactics, and with the fact that every mission that they go on almost always results in a victory.