9 | The Zillo Beast

Narrator : "Desperate times call for desperate measures! In one of the longest and fiercest battles of the war, separatist forces are on the verge of claiming the planet Malastare

Narrator : "Desperate times call for desperate measures! In one of the longest and fiercest battles of the war, separatist forces are on the verge of claiming the planet Malastare. If the Republic loses this planet, it will cost them vital fuel resources necessary for maintaining their armies. In a final effort to turn the tide of this battle, supreme chancellor palpatine has authorized the use of the Republic's newest weapon: The electro-proton bomb. Now at the imperial palace of doge urus, the ader of the dugs, the jedi count down the minutes until the detonation of their doomsday device"

💫

"If this actually works, then you owe me ten gallons of bantha milk"

"Kyle, focus."

"Yes sir, sorry sir"

Dakota looked away from her binoculars, listening to the conversation between Captain Rex and Trooper Kyle. It was entertaining to see those two interact with each other. A young soldier and a senior officer. She smirked to herself, returning her eyes to the binoculars "Ten isn't a good bet, go with twenty" she advised lightheartedly.

"Generals orders" Kyle shrugged.

"I'm losing my mind over here" Rex complained, stepping closer to the General. They were positioned behind a large rock in the center of the battle field, and were using it as cover from the droids. The battle on Malastare hadn't commenced yet, but the droids were on their way. It was a whole army of them, thousands upon thousands.

"Where's your sense of humor, Captain?" Dakota asked, raising an eyebrow "You're beginning to sound like me" she zoomed in through her binoculars, locating the spider droids that were clanking towards them. She held the comm link on her wrist up to her face "Aright men, remember that this isn't a battle, it's a test. We just need to hold them off until the bomb drops" she instructed all the clones who were present on the field.

Anakin Skywalker, and Mace Windu stood inside the city tower that over looked the battlefield, they were going to oversee the operation with the leader of the Dug people, Nakha Urus. The reason why the Jedi were here in the first place is because they were hoping to obtain fuel from the people of Malastare. This fuel could help to power the Republic Star destroyers at a cheap price.

If the Jedi help to rid this planet of the droids, then the treaty could be signed, and both sides would be compensated.

A another clone carefully made his way to where the Jedi General was positioned with Rex and Kyle, as well as a few others "When do we start the attack, General?" The Clone asked, bending down beside Captain Rex.

Dakota looked away from her binoculars to the clone "We'll let them make the first move, because it will be their last. You're Fives, right?" she recognized the marking on his armor. They hadn't had all that much time to become acquainted.