Foreword

The Kingkas. Ruthless, heartless and fearless. They would hurt anyone who steps foot on their path. They were strong with nothing to fear.

Their only weakness? Love.

General Information:
Kingkas
Present School: SM High
Group name — EXO

Lovers/Queenkas:
Previous school: Bighit High
Present school: SM High (New Transferees)

Note:
- In this book:
* Age 17 = Sophomore
* Age 18 = Junior
* Age 19 = Senior

- This is a boyxboy fanfic. Hence, all couple mentions would be yaoi couples, even the parents of the Kingkas and the lovers.

- I've researched some of celebrities (Singers/actors) and changed their surnames to fit the character I want them to fulfil! (For being the parents of the boys). As for the Chinese members I made up some of the names of their "parents" so hopefully it'll sound right?

- It is a Mpreg fanfic!! (So that the parents of the Kingkas and lovers would be their biological parents and/or for the purpose of having a sequel if anyone even reads book 1 haha)

- All couples were childhood friends turned lovers

- The Kingkas all moved to to study in Seoul according to their parents' wishes

- The Lovers started school in Busan (Bighit High) [Parents wanted to keep them by their sides for as long as they could which is why they stayed in Busan]

- However, the lovers are finally moving to study in Seoul. Why? Read on and find out!

- The lovers' labels will be switched "Queenkas" after they enter SM High.

A/N: My favourite ship is Yoonmin so I might focus a bit more on them. For example I might have ideas that only circulate around this couple.

But don't worry, I'll think of things for every couple to get their focus. Just a disclaimer that I might unknowingly write more on Yoonmin... woops... anyways, hope you enjoy my fic! First time writing so hopefully it'll be okay... I hope! :)

Lastly, I just wanted to state that
1. I do not own any of the characters in this story. This is purely a fan fiction!
2. I also do not own any images posted in this story! Credits to owner of the images! :)

! Cross Posted on Asianfanfics !