Chapter 19

(The next morning)

[Yoonmin's Bedroom]

No One's POV

Jimin's eyes fluttered open as he felt a body shift beside him. He lifted his head up to see a sleeping Yoongi. 

Yoongi has his arms wrapped protectively around Jimin's waist, head buried against the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin's POV

I smiled at the feeling of Yoongi holding me close, as if I would disappear if he ever let go.

I laid on the bed, last night's events flashed past my mind. The whole Jihye incident made me realise that I couldn't live without Yoongi. The pain I felt when I thought that Yoongi was going to leave me for her was something I would never wish to experience ever again.

And Yoongi. The look on his face when I said we needed a break. I've never seen Yoongi cry before. When he begged for me not to leave him, I could practically see the fear in his voice. The same fear that covered his eyes when I looked into them. He was afraid that I would leave him. Call me stupid but I love Yoongi, I'll believe every word he says. And right now, I absolutely trust that Yoongi loves me and that he's sorry.

My thoughts were disrupted when I felt Yoongi's eyes flutter open, his nose gently rubbing against my skin.

A/N: Slight smut!!

Yoongi started moving when..

"Nghh.." I moaned out softly. Shit! Yoongi was still inside of me. I totally forgot that I told him to stay inside of me last night. A streak of red painted my cheeks as I thought of how embarrassing my request was. Why did I tell him not to pull out?! I silently chided myself.

Yoongi, who's now fully awake, pulled me closer to his body and buried his nose at the juncture between my jaw and my ear.

"I know you're awake love"

A deeper shade of red decorated my cheeks when Yoongi whispered into my ear. Curse Yoongi and his sexy morning voice. My heart started beating faster as his hand came into contact with my thigh. I tried to wriggle out of his tight grasp, but my efforts were useless.

"Hyungie, we need to get ready and leave for school" I whined, trying to get him to let go of me.

"No Jimin. You need to take care of the problem you caused." Yoongi whispered yet again, voice now deep and smooth.

"What do you me-"

Yoongi pushed to lay on my back as he hovered over me. I could feel his member slowly hardening inside of me. Oh so that's what he meant...

No One's POV

Jimin's resolute slowly crumbled as Yoongi trailed kisses down his neck.

"No... hyungie... we'll b.. be late"

Let's just say that Yoongi was never one to stop if he didn't get what he wanted and that Jimin would always give in to his lover.
—————————————————————
[Dining Room]

No One's POV

"I'm so tired! I'm going to kill Yoongi hyung when he gets here" Jongin grumbled under his breath.

"Tsk like you'll even dare to speak up to Yoongi hyung!" Tao snickered.

"Oh I'll show you Tao! When Yoongi hyung gets here, I'll..."

"You'll what Jongin?" Yoongi questioned as he stepped into the dining area.

Everyone subjected their attention to the Yoonmin couple. Yoongi has his arm wrapped securely around Jimin's waist as he guided him towards the dining table. Everyone gave the couple a knowing look at the sight of Jimin limping.