Chapter 4

After a long morning packed with lessons, the Kingkas and the lovers all headed to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of the group.

[Cafeteria]

Since the sophomore classes were located at the lowest floor in SM High, Jimin, Taehyung, Tao, Sehun and Kai were the first ones to arrive at the cafeteria.

The Kingkas brought the lovers to their designated tables, receiving stares from the students in the cafeteria.

Everyone was confused as to why the Kingkas brought the transfer students to their table. The Kingkas have never allowed anyone who wasn't part of their group to sit with them. What made them change their minds? What's so special about these transfer students? Were the thoughts that ran through every students' mind.

After awhile, the older Kingkas and lovers entered the cafeteria and settled down. The Kingkas all sat beside their significant others and greeted them with a kiss.

Seating arrangement (Round table):
Jongin-Kyungsoo-Baekhyun-Chanyeol-Kris-Tao-Sehun-Luhan-Yixing-Junmyeon-Yoongi-Jimin-Taehyung-Jungkook-Jin-Namjoon-Jongdae-Minseok-Jongin

"Let's go and get some food!" Taehyung exclaimed as he rose up from his seat.

"Agreed! I'm famished" Tao continued as he too stood up.

"Guys wait! Just sit down first" Yoongi commanded.

"But wh.."

Suho stood up and slammed his fist on the table. The loud sound created caused everyone to subject their attention towards the Kingka's Leader. Suho cleared his throat loudly after successfully gaining the attention of the students and started speaking.

"Listen up, these angels sitting at our table are our lovers. They will be known as EXO Queenkas. Spread the word and make sure everyone soul in this school knows." Suho announced with a hard and cold stare.

The students nodded their heads rapidly as they hesitantly continued with their meal. No one dared to go against the words of the EXO Kingkas.

(A/N: being titled Queenkas means that the Kingkas are in a serious relationship. This means a Kingkas truly loves and cares about their significant other to give them this title.

In comparison, being a couple with a Kingka but the Kingka doesn't give the individual the title of a Queenka would mean that there will be a possibility that the Kingka will break up with his boy/girlfriend, hence students are less fearful on the consequence if they ever hurt the
boy/girlfriend of the Kingka)

The lovers, now Queenkas, stared at Suho with their mouths wide open. Not only were they completely shocked, but also extremely confused after hearing the announcement Suho made.

Jimin was the first one who came back to his senses. "Yoongi, why did Junmyeon hyung make us Queenkas?" questioned Jimin as he turned his body to face Yoongi.

Yoongi look down at Jimin's sparkling eyes and answered with a love smitten smile "It's to declare that our relationship with you guys are 100% serious. That way, no one would even think of hurting you."

Overhearing Yoongi's explanation, the Queenkas nodded in understanding, feeling warm and happy that their boyfriends are so protective of them.

As if to prove their point, the Kingkas all wrapped their arms around the waists and shoulders of the Queenkas, pulling their lovers so close that there was literally no distance between them.

"Lulu, don't ignore your Sehunie" Sehun pleaded as he attempted to do Baekhyun's famous puppy eyes. Instead of giving his attention like Sehun hoped Luhan would, Luhan just turned his head to face Yixing. Though, Luhan still had his head nuzzled against Sehun's chest, his entire body closely stuck to Sehun's side.

"How can I forgive you when you don't even know what you did wrong?" Luhan retorted while taking out his phone, then proceeding to scroll through some Instagram feeds.

"But I've thought very closely and I really can't think of any mistakes I might've made" Sehun whispered to himself. Wrong move.

Due to close proximity, Luhan was able to hear the soft spoken words of Sehun. Luhan places his phone back into his blazer packet and turned to face Sehun with a pout on his face.

"You really don't know why, don't you? Have you not thought of me for the past week Oh Sehun? Was I not on your mind at all? What happened to video calls at least 3 nights a week and having day to day text messages? Do you not love me anymore?" Luhan blurted out with a wavering voice. Luhan was on the verge of tears. He was ready to have a full on crying session. Just how insignificant was he to Sehun? Luhan thought.

Sehun was appalled by Luhan's words and immediately explained himself, "no no no baby, I'm sorry that I didn't contact you for the past week! It was Heechul hyung! He took my phone away just because I was "rude" according to him. I'm sorry that I didn't text you! Please don't doubt my love for you. You know that I love you with all my heart."

"What?"

Hearing Sehun's confession, Luhan can't help but feel embarrassed at himself and also guilty for misunderstanding his boyfriend.

To make up to Sehun, Luhan situated himself onto Sehun's lap and gave him a long and sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Hunnie. I shouldn't have doubted your love for me..." Luhan whispered with a cute voice.

"It's ok Hannie" Sehun wrapped his arms tightly around Luhan's waist and buried his face against Luhan's left shoulder, inhaling the appealing scent of his lover.

"Well I guess the hunhan couple have reconciled" Tao commented while eyeing the couple who stuck to each other like glue.

"Reconciled? They were fighting?" Kris asked, completely unaware of the previous tension between Luhan and Sehun.

"Yea, they were fighting? About what? What did Sehun do this time?" Kai injected curiously.

Taehyung then joined the conversation while giggling "It's amazing how you guys just naturally blame Sehun for the fight but I must say, you guys were right with your assumptions haha"

Looking at the confused expressions that laid on the faces of the Kingkas, Jin started his explanation "well, Sehun didn't contact Luhan once for the past week and Luhan got mad at him because of that"

"Woah, the Oh Sehun didn't contact his lulu deer at all last week? That's unbelievable!" Chanyeol exclaimed while imitating how Sehun addresses Luhan dramatically.

"Yep, and that's the reason Luhan was pissed off. But I guess that's all resolved now" Yixing said with a smile on his face.

The Kingkas and Queenkas continued their lunches, happily laughing and chatting away. As each couple was completely enclosed in their own worlds, they failed to notice the countless stares that were directed at them.

Some were looking at the Queenkas with lust filled gazes, while others were looking at the Queenkas with hatred. Will the couples be able to stay together? Or will they fall apart from the problems that they would inevitably encounter? This is the start of EXO's journey in SM High.