Chapter 6

After the unfortunate revelation of what happened to Jin in Bighit High, Junmyeon decided that it would be best if they all lived together. That way, they'll be able to protect their lovers at all times.

"Hello, Dad? How are you?"

"I'm fine Son. So, why did you call me? Don't tell me that you missed me because I know that's a lie" Junmyeon's Father, Dujun joked. Junmyeon laughed at his ever so energetic Father and started.

"You know that I do miss you Dad. Anyway, I was wondering if the guys and I can move to a bigger house? I'm sure you've heard about Yixing and the others moving to SM High right? Well, we were thinking of living together from now on" Junmyeon explained to his Father.

"You don't have to worry about that Son. When Yixing and the kids planned to  move to Seoul, Yizhe (Yixing's father) have already contacted me to arrange for you guys to live together. In fact, we already have a mansion ready, you can move in right away"

"Thank you so much Dad, I'll inform the guys. We'll move in as soon as we can"

"Alright Son, you kids have to take good care of Yixing and the boys alright? They may know how to fight but they're still fragile. Remember to always keep a look out and not let anyone lay their hands on them. Understood?"

(A/N: the Queenkas took self defence lessons in order to protect themselves. And well, Jin's incident was because he was outnumbered and he panicked which was why he didn't manage protect himself)

"Yes Dad, the boys and I will protect them till the last of our breaths" Junmyeon assured as he ended the call.

"Boys, get out of your rooms for a minute I have something to tell you guys" Junmyeon shouted from his position on the couch.

One by one the Kingkas came out from their rooms. As usual, the maknaes were complaining about needing to leave the comfort of their rooms while the older one, well mostly Yoongi, looked bored as hell.

"Ya Kim Junmyeon! You better have a good explanation for disrupting my sleep" Yoongi growled with a scowl on his face.

The younger Kingkas just sat down one by one, waiting patiently for Junmyeon to get on with his announcement.

"I've spoken to my father. He said that he's prepared a mansion for us and the guys." Suho started.

"Well that's great. Now, what's so important that you've to make me come down here?" Yoongi questioned, face filled with boredom.

"That's the news Yoongi." Junmyeon sighed, unamused by the glare that Yoongi was currently sending him.

"That's great hyung! When can we move in?" Chanyeol exclaimed with excitement.

"Well, we can move in anytime we want. I'll just give the guys a call and if they're ready, we can move in tomorrow!" Junmyeon concluded.

The Kingkas nodded at Junmyeon's words and waited for him to give Yixing a call.

"Hey babe, my Dad prepared a mansion for all of us to live together. The guys and I were wondering if you and the boys would want to move in together with us? We can move in anytime since the mansion is already ready" Junmyeon asked, a smile etched on his face.

"I mean, it's sudden but sure, that'll be lovely. We can move in tomorrow, after school. The boys and I haven't unpacked our stuff from the recent move so it'll be easier for us to just move in"

"Okay great, then I'll ask my men to go pick up your things tomorrow morning and we'll move in after school!"

"Alright, I'll tell the boys about the arrangement. I love you honey. Bye~"