Chapter 16

(The next morning)

[EXO House]

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to the blaring alarm that stood on the shelve beside my bed. I turned around under the sheets, ready to engulf myself with the warmth of Jimin when I felt nothing. The left side of my bed was empty. I groaned in frustration as yesterday's events made its way back into my mind. I know that I shouldn't have shouted at Jimin, but how can I when he insulted Jihye just because he's jealous?

I ignored the thoughts in my head and just got out of bed to get ready, Jimin being the only thing on my mind.
—————————————————————
[Dining room]

No one's POV

Everyone else except Jimin and Yoongi were at the dining table having breakfast. Though the Queenkas all looked unhappy because of the news they heard from Taehyung about yesterday night. They were all angry at Yoongi and the situation was not looking pretty.

As Yoongi walked towards the dining table, his eyes immediately roamed around, hoping to see a certain mochi sitting beside Taehyung, happily munching on his breakfast. But what he saw was yet another empty space, only this time, it was the seat beside Taehyung. Just where did Jimin go?

As if Yoongi's question was heard, Jin cleared his throat and spoke out "He left early this morning. Said he wanted to walk to school instead"

"Of course he would want that. I wouldn't want to see Chanyeol's face if he did the same thing to me" Baekhyun injected as he glared at Yoongi.

"Way to go Yoongi hyung! You've really proven your love for Jimin!" Tao said, voice filled with sass.

"And I thought you would never hurt him Yoongi hyung" Kyungsoo said as a disappointing sigh escaped his lips.

"You really shouldn't have done that Yoongi. I'd apologise if I were you." Jin continued as he shook his head in disapproval.

Yoongi, feeling extremely victimised, yelled out in anger. Why was everyone blaming him? Isn't it obvious that Jimin was the one causing all the problem?!

"Stop blaming me for this alright! Jimin's the one who's being immature and accusing Jihye for something she'd never do! He should be the one apologising for his behaviour!"

"You're unbelievable Yoongi! I can't believe those words actually came out of your mouth! I can't believe Jimin cried the whole night for a bastard like you! I can't stand seeing you anymore! I'm going to school" Luhan screamed in pure rage as he stood up and left the dining table. The other Queenkas followed suit, leaving a hotheaded Yoongi and a bunch of silent Kingkas.

Minseok stood beside Yoongi before leaving and said "Yoongi ah you're really so sure that Jihye wouldn't lie to you. Then what about Jimin? Do you really think he'll would ever lie to you? Your Jiminie?"

Yixing then stood right in front of Yoongi and stared straight into his eyes.

"Listen Yoongi. You've got to open your eyes. Are you going to trust Jimin? Or are you going to take your friend's side? An old friend that showed up 3 weeks ago? 3 weeks Yoongi...think about it. Who would you and should you trust more?"

"If I were you, I would apologise to Jimin. Because I'm sure as hell he isn't going to apologise to you. And do it soon Yoongi. Do it before you lose him." Minseok adviced before pulling Yoongi into a hug.

After that, Yixing silently walked out with Minseok, the 2 Queenkas hoping that Yoongi would realise his mistake.

Yoongi was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to respond. Almost instantly, a huge sense of guilt and remorse came crashing down on Yoongi's shoulders. Someone has finally managed to put some senses into Yoongi's thick head.