Chapter 17

[Garden]

No One's POV

Time flew by quickly, in a blink of an eye it has already been a week since Jimin started ignoring Yoongi. Jimin needed time to think, even if it hurts him to stay away from Yoongi, he had to.

On the other hand, Yoongi was slowly losing his mind without his lover. He was miserable without him, a lifeless being with only Jimin on his mind.

Yoongi was currently sitting with his back against a tree, staring into space. Next to him sat Jihye who was happily munching on her burger.

"Hey Yoongi! Yoongi! MIN YOONGI!" Jihye screamed out, trying to gain the attention of said person. She then proceeded to pat Yoongi on the shoulder, successfully pulling him out of his trance.

"Huh? What's wrong? What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything Yoongs. You were zoning out... again."

"Was I? Sorry I didn't realise." Yoongi replied as a sigh escaped his lips.

"Jimin's still not talking to you?"

"Of course not. He doesn't even want to look at me."

"I'm sorry to hear that Yoongs... it's all my fault."

"It's okay Jihye. It's not your fault. It's mine."

"But you shouldn't stress yourself too much thinking about this Yoongi. Jimin will forgive you alright? You haven't been getting any sleep right? You look so tired. You need to relax Yoongi!"

"How can I relax when Jimin's not even acknowledging my existence?"

"I understand that but you have to care about your own well being as well Yoongs. How about we go for a movie tonight? It'll keep your mind off all the stress!"

"I don't know Jihye. I don't think I'm in the mood for a movie."

"Oh come on Yoongi! It'll help! Trust me!"

Upon Jihye's constant persuasion, Yoongi finally agreed to her suggestion. However, what Yoongi failed to see, was a weird glint that flashed past Jihye's eyes the moment he said yes.
—————————————————————
[EXO House]

"I'm heading out!" Yoongi called out as he made his way to the front door. Jungkook sat up from his place on the couch, a frown settling on his face.

"Hyung! You're really going to go?"

"What does it look like Jungkook? Of course I am." Yoongi replied nonchalantly.

"I don't think it's suitable for you to be hanging out with Jihye now Yoongi." Junmyeon adviced as he emerged from the kitchen, holding a glass of water.

"It'll be fine guys. It's just the movies and besides Jihye is just trying to cheer me up. You know... after everything that's happened."

"But hyung-"

With that, Yoongi left the room, not giving the Kingkas anytime to say anything else.

"Why can't they see that Jihye is completely harmless?" Yoongi sighed as he got into his car and drove away.
—————————————————————
[Theatre]

"Hey Yoongi! Remember to silence your phone before the movie starts alright?" Jihye reminded.

"Oh right" Yoongi blurts out, taking out his phone to turn it off before focusing his attention on the movie. What Yoongi failed to see, was a smirk that fell upon Jihye's face as he kept his phone away.