Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A/N: Please Read! <3

I just wanted to say that the character Lee Jihye is someone I made up! Like I thought of this Korean name myself so it's basically someone of my imagination! If this made up name is coincidentally any Korean celeb's real name (I wouldn't know coz I'm too lazy to search the internet haha), do note that I am not trying induce a bad persona onto anyone!

Now that that's cleared, enjoy reading!! :)

[At Home]

The Queenkas were all crowded in Jimin's room, helping him dress up for his well awaited date with Yoongi. Well, it's more like Baekhyun and Tao pushing Jimin in and out of the walk in closet with different outfits while the rest just sat on the bed as judges.

"Okay! First outfit, come on out Jimin!" Tao exclaimed while jumping on the spot.

(Outfit 1)

"So... how do I look?" Jimin asked sheepishly.

"You look great Jimin! But it doesn't really fit you" Minseok said as his eyes scanned up and down Jimin's appearance.

Luhan nodded his head and added "I agree! Don't get me wrong Jimin, you look good, but it's just not you."

"I told you Tao! How can you make my Jimin look like a rebel!" Baekhyun sassed as he pushed Jimin back into the closet.

"Come out when you're ready Jimin! This outfit is going to be perfect!"

(Outfit 2)

When Jimin walked out, squeals can be heard everywhere.

"Omg Jimin! You look so cute!!" Kyungsoo cooed as he rushed over to lightly pinch Jimin on the cheeks.

"Yes chim! You are adorable" Taehyung added, holding Kyungsoo's hand as they skipped around Jimin.

"Jimin looks very cute. There's no doubt about that... but, we need him to look hot remember?" Jin stressed.

"That's true, well give us a minute" Baekhyun said as he dragged Tao into the closet. Jimin was also pulled in a few minutes later while Baekhyun and Tao exited the closet to let Jimin change.