Chapter 18

[Yoonmin's Bedroom]

Jimin's POV

I silently laid on the bed, already calmed down from the situation that happened a few hours prior. It took a long time time before my tears finally dried up. But something triggered those same tears to fall again. Something that shattered my heart into a million pieces.

Click.

The door opened and soft footsteps could be heard across the glossy tiles. I turned my head to the left and came face to face with him. The man who broke my heart. The man... Min Yoongi.

(10 Minutes Ago)

I decided to get out of bed and head to the living room. I knew the hyungs were all worried about me so I wanted to tell them I was fine. It was scary but nothing worse happened so I could easily forget about this bad past and move on.

As I ambled along the hallway that lead to the stairways, I caught a glance of everyone gathered in the living room? They looked like they were in a heated discussion? What's going on?

Out of nowhere, Jungkook said "Hyung went to the movies.... with Jihye"

At that moment, the pain in my heart began to throb once again, but it's something I've never felt before. It was as though I was stabbed in the heart, the knife piercing through every muscle and tissue that made up that organ.

He was with Jihye? The woman that wanted to inflict pain and agony on me? So that's why he didn't pick up his phone. I guess they were having fun... I get it now. Yoongi, was no longer mine. And I had to accept that.

Tears made their way down to the familiar place which was my face. How many times I've cried this past week? I have no idea.

(Present)

I stared blankly at Yoongi who stood in front of me. He looked at me, eyes filled with emotions. Guilt? Sadness? Why was he staring at me as though he was in pain? Shouldn't he be happy? Didn't he have fun with Jihye... perhaps the new... love of his life?

My heart clenched in pain once again at that thought as more tears started to roll down my already tear stained cheeks.

"Baby are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he made his way towards me with his arms wide open, trying to pull me into a hug. Before he could come any closer, I put my hand out.

"Don't." Was what came out of my mouth.

Yoongi froze in his spot and looked at me as a glimpse of unspeakable sadness flashed past his eyes.

"Jimin baby, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should've listened to you. You almost got hurt. And it's all because of me. Jimin please... please forg-"

"JUST GET OUT YOONGI! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!"

"Baby please! Don't push me away!"

"Don't push you away? DON'T FUCKING PUSH YOU AWAY?! You were with her Yoongi! A few hours ago when I called you for help, you didn't pick up. Why? Because you were with her! The one who sent a guy to ... to... for the past few weeks it was like you weren't even there for me! No scratch that you literally weren't with me! Do you even love me Yoongi? Do you?!" I yelled out all my bottled up thoughts as brick by brick, my wall came crashing down.

I didn't want Yoongi to see me like that. I wanted to be strong. But I can't. I can't when Yoongi's standing right in front of me. The one that caused all the pain.

"Sunshine, please don't say that, you know hyung loves you. You're my everything." Yoongi said as tears started to well up in his eyes.

I scoffed and walked towards Yoongi, stopping in front of him before staring straight into his teary orbs.