Chapter 21

It was surprisingly peaceful day in SM High. No fangirls screaming, no fanboys making lustful comments, just wonderful! Well, for the most part of it...

No One's POV

[Class 3-2]

At the back of class 3-2 sat the older Ice Prince, Kris who had on a lifeless expression. Kris was staring blankly into space, totally unaware of what was happening around him.

Luhan was siting right in front of him, staring intently at the tall Chinese guy. Jin was standing behind of Kris, messing with Kris' hair. Lastly, Minseok was waving his hand in front of Kris' face, trying to get some sort of reaction from him.

Yoongi was sleeping as usual while Junmyeon just entertained himself by looking at Queenka's failed efforts to capture Kris' attention.

"Is he dead?" Luhan snickered sarcastically, seeing that Kris won't even react to the hand that's literally 2cm away from his eyes.

"He looks like he's traumatised." Minseok whispered.

"Why are you whispering Minseok? If you want to get him to respond, it'll be easy" Jin commented with confidence.

"You'll just have to do this" Minseok's eyes widened as he saw Jin pull on Kris' brown locks. As expected, Kris "woke up" from the sudden pain he felt, accidentally slapping Luhan's right cheek when his body jolted awake.

"Kris! You asshole! That hurt!" Luhan complained, hitting Kris' arm in return.

"Ouch! Alright alright I'm sorry okay!" Kris exclaimed, shielding himself from Luhan's attack.

"What's up with you bro? You were completely zoned out for like 10 minutes" Junmyeon who calmed down from laughing at Kris, voiced out.

"Oh right! What's wrong with you? The 3 of us have been messing with you for the past like 5 minutes and you didn't even move." Jin who was now curious of Kris' previous state asked.

"It's Tao!" Kris cried out, banging his head on the desk in front of him. Minseok gave Kris a puzzled look before turning to his friends for answers. The others just shrugged their shoulders in response.

"What did Tao do? Make you sleep on the floor again?" Yoongi joked. Everyone looked at Yoongi in confusion.

"Since when were you awake?" Luhan questioned.

"Since Kris got attacked by you 3. Now on with the real question. Did poor Krissy get kicked out of bed again?" Yoongi teasingly said in a baby voice.

"Shut up Yoongi! It's just that... Tao spent all my money on clothes yesterday!" Kris cried out, thinking about all his precious money that was gone in a span of 5 hours.

Now, don't get Kris wrong. He loves Tao and would allow Tao to shop with his money without any limit. It was just that Kris overspent this month when he bought a new car. This was why Young Master Wu is in utter despair right now.

"Don't be dramatic Kris! If you really don't have money just tell Uncle Casper. I sure he'll understand where you're coming from. I mean, we all know Tao's a shopaholic and that you'll willingly spend all your money on him like the whipped boyfriend you are." Junmyeon pointed out, diverting his eyes between his group of friends beside him and the text Yixing just sent him.

"I have no other choice then... thanks Junmyeon! And no thanks to you Yoongi!" Yoongi just flipped him off and went back to his slumber.

"Hey Kris! If you want to, we can speak to Tao for you. Maybe ask him not shop too much?" Minseok suggested.