Chapter 12

A/N: Hi all! This is a filler chapter so it might be a little boring? Haha idk but I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

[The next day in school]

The Kingkas and Queenkas were walking hand in hand along the hallway as usual. Even though it's already been 3 days since the Queenkas came, the students were still in awe of how soft the Kingkas have become.

"Guys! Can we go to the mall in the evening?" Baekhyun said as he eyed Chanyeol with an overly excited smile. Chanyeol swore he felt chills when Baekhyun looked at his direction.

"Sure, I need to shop for some new clothes anyway. Anyone objects?" Junmyeon asked, making sure that all the Kingkas were cool with the decision.

"Nope! I need to get new shoes!" Taehyung shrieked in excitement.

"And I need to get new jeans!" Jimin added, jumping up and down beside Yoongi.

"Mhmm I'm in desperate need to shop" Jin stated while dramatically flipping his imaginary hair.

"I second that! Kris would pay for all my stuff right baby?" Tao said, shiny orbs staring directly at Kris.

"Yes babe. Whatever you want" Kris agreed without hesitation, trying to win the heart of his baby panda in hopes of finally sleeping on the bed at night.

"I want to buy some new books anyway so I'm fine with it" Kyungsoo voiced out with a smile. The maknae Kingkas let out voices of disgust and dismay upon hearing the word 'books'. That resulted in each on of them being hit on the head by Kyungsoo.

"Lulu! It hurts! Kyungsoo hyung hit me on the head!" Sehun ran to his boyfriend for comfort.

"Oh and I want to get a new bag!" Luhan yelled in excitement, completely ignoring the whining Sehun that stood beside him.

"I need to get a new laptop!" Minseok continued.

Yixing just nodded his head and said "I need to buy some decorations for my new room as well!"

"Yay! We're going to the mall~ we're going to the mall~" Baekhyun, Taehyung, Jimin and Tao sang out loud as they held hands and twirled around in a circle.

Well, I guess the whole school knows their plan for that evening!
———————————————————
[Class 3-2]

The older members were having History class now and as expected, the Queenkas were the only ones paying attention.

"Junmyeon! Would you please stop using your phone! Yoongi stop sleeping in my class! At least try to stay wake for once. And Kris! How many times do I have to tell you! No sunglasses in class!" Eunhyuk shouted for the nth time in his teaching career. The number of times he has repeated that same sentence throughout the whole of last year was completely shocking. Yes, he said the same thing every single lesson.

"Ehhh Eunhyuk hyung we already know all these things and you know we'd easily ace the exams!  What's the point in paying attention?" Kris retaliated with a smirk while Yoongi continued sleeping, unbothered by the circumstances.

"Why you little- forget it I'm going to die young if I continue getting stressed by you brats. At least address me as Mr Lee."

"Then you should be dead by now" Yoongi insulted before returning back to his slumber.

"No probs Mr Lee!" Kris replied with a victory smile on his face. Eunhyuk just shook his head and continued teaching, unfazed by the insult Yoongi had thrown at him. He'll just have to hit that brat on the head after class. 

"Ya! Can you guys give the poor man a break and listen in class? Min Yoongi! Wake up right this instant" Jin chided as he smacked Yoongi on the head. Yoongi's forehead came into contact with the desk, the impact jolting him awake. Well, half awake.