Chapter 2

No one's POV:

After a 20 minutes drive, the lovers arrived at their school. The lovers bid goodbye to their drivers and walked towards the entrance of the school.

As the lovers exited their cars, they immediately became the centre of attention. Every student that was at the entrance of the school were all staring at them with wide eyes due to the 9 angels that stood before their eyes. Most students were looking at them in awe due to their surreal beauty, but some were looking at them with list filled eyes, totally unaware of whose property they were messing with. Noticing the attention they've gained, the lovers smiled lightly at the students to remain polite and quietly made their way into the school.

"So, are we going to look for our boyfriends first or are we going to get our schedules first?" Jin inquired, seeing as they were just walking straight along the school's hallway without a clear destination in their mind.

"Let's get our schedules first, then we can use the rest of our time to look for the guys" Minseok suggested. Everyone agrees with Minseok's suggestion and hence they all followed the signs and made their way towards the office.
—————————————————————
[After they all received their schedules]

"What classes are y'all in? I'm in class 3-1" Luhan asked his friends.

"2-2" - Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing

"3-1" - Minseok, Jin

"1-3" - Jimin, Taehyung, Tao

The lovers were all glad that they all shared the same classes according to their grades. With the admin matters being settled, the lovers set this mind towards searching for their boyfriends.

"Where do you think they would be?" Kyungsoo asked while eyeing all of his friends, all of them shrugged as they too were unsure.

"How about we ask someone where the EXO Kingkas usually are. I mean, they're the top Kingkas of the school, it should be easy to find out their locations from the student body," Tao explained.

Since no one had a better plan, the lovers decided to go with Tao's plan and ask one of the student if they were aware of the possible whereabouts of the school's Kingkas.

"Excuse me, do you know where the EXO Kingkas normally are? We would really appreciate it if you are able to give us their location," Minseok asked while flashing a sweet smile to a male student who was walking pass them. The male student just stared into Minseok's mesmerising eyes, completely speechless by the beauty in front of him. "Hello?" Minseok exclaimed, concerned as to why the fellow male student suddenly fell into a daze.

With that, the male student snapped out of his dazed state and came back to his senses, though his cheeks were still painted pink due to embarrassment. "S..sorry about that. The um Kingkas normally hangout outside their lockers before lessons begin. Maybe you can try looking for them at their lockers. It's just around the corner. Just continue heading down this hallway and when you reach the first junction, turn right. continue walking straight and you'll reach their lockers." The male student politely answered.

Jimin, who was beside Minseok nodded his head and thanked the male student before turning to his friends to relay the message and head off to look for their boyfriends. But before Minseok left, he didn't forget to ask for the student's name as well as flashing him his cute little smile in another attempt at thanking the boy. Little did Minseok know, that his smile had officially led the boy Kim Myungsoo on, sparking Myungsoo's desire for Minseok to be his.
—————————————————————
The lovers started to head towards the direction Myungsoo gave, silently praying that the Kingkas stuck with their usual morning routine of waiting along the hallways for lessons to begin.