Chapter 5

(After school)

[Queenka's dorm]

The Kingkas decided to visit the Queenkas  apartment after school. Currently, they were all sitting in the living room of the apartment.

As the Queenkas went into their rooms to change into comfortable clothing, an urgent conversation between the Kingkas started.

"Are we going to tell them about our reputation in school or not?" - Jungkook

"Hell no! I'm not planning on losing Jin once he finds out that we get into fights frequently, so much that people fear us" - Namjoon

"Well, we can't keep it from them, they're going to find out eventually" - Chen

"I mean, yea we do get into fights, but they would understand that we do this for our own protection. Right?" - Kai

"And besides, we don't just go around beating up people, we only do so to those who deserves it" - Sehun

"I'm sure they'll understand. We just get into a couple of fights. Heck, we even show up for classes. That should give us some credit." - Yoongi

"Also, we don't do drugs or smoke. A few fights here and there won't affect them that much... will it?" -  Chanyeol 

"Alright, lower your volume, they might hear us" - Kris

"Listen boys, we have to tell them. They may not like our doings, but if we hide this from them, it would only make them angrier when they find out. And with the loud mouths of our fellow schoolmates, it's impossible that they won't find out what reputation we have" - Junmyeon

The Kingkas finished their conversation when the Queenkas walked out. They were dressed in comfortable clothing and went to sit with their boyfriends respectively.

Jimin, Baekhyun and Taehyung went to sit on their boyfriends' laps. While the others took a seat beside their boyfriends.

The Queenkas sensed the tension in the air as soon as they entered the living room. They were once again confused with the awkward ambiance that enveloped the area.

"What's wrong, why are all of you so quiet?" Taehyung questioned, looking at the Kingkas as he got comfortable on Jungkook's lap.

"Junmyeon hyung has something to tell you guys!" Chanyeol exclaimed all of a sudden when he saw Baekhyun staring at him.

Well could you blame him? Baekhyun's face literally screamed: If you don't give me answers, you'll never see the end of this day!

Junmyeon, being put under the spotlight by his dearest dongsaeng casted a hard glare at Chanyeol's direction. Junmyeon then cleared his throat and started speaking.

"Well, remember when we told you guys we were Kingkas of SM High? We may have left out abit more information about ourselves. You see, ever since we came to Seoul and started studying in SM High, the boys and I realised that being in SM High is very different from studying in Bighit High. Over there, everyone was nice and genuine. We looked out for one another and there was rarely any cases of bullying. But here, in such a prestigious school, people are only nice to you if you're rich or because they fear you. The only reason for our titles as Kingkas was because of our looks and our rich family backgrounds. With that being said, we often get into fights to make sure people don't even think of messing with us. This is why people often fear us."

"So, you guys beat people up to stay unthreatened?" Kyungsoo questioned while the other Queenkas seems to be still in shock of what Joonmyeon have just said.

"Yea, we kinda do.." Kris admitted nervously.

"But you only get into fights with those who messes with you first, right?" Yixing queried.