Chapter 27

[Namjoon's Car]

"Four days will be over in a blink of an eye sweetheart. Show me your beautiful smile hmmm?"

Jin continued to pout in his seat as he thought about his upcoming horrifying time in the wild. FOUR DAYS?! That's 96 full hours in a place filled with nothing but bugs, heat and sadness. Just the thought of it makes Jin want to jump out of the moving car and head home.

"Can't you just tell Teukie hyung that I'm sick Joonie?" Jin whined as he stared at Namjoon with the most adorable face he can muster.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you love me?"

"Well, there's no doubt I love you but I think this would be good for you."

"Ya! Kim Namjoon! You're supposed to be on my side!" And that was the last time you heard Jin's voice throughout the rest of the ride.
————————————————————————
[SM High]

"Will you stop sulking?! It's only going to be four days geez"

"But four days is too long!"

"I'm sure you can survive four days without those games on your phone"

"No Luhan you don't understand..." And there goes Sehun blabbering out all those reasons why it is essential for him to have access to his phone, more importantly those games in it. Luhan could only sigh as he tuned out his younger boyfriend.

You'll miss those games so much huh? What about me?! I don't see you go around whining that you won't be able to see me for the next four days! A small pout formed on Luhan's lips as he looked at his classmates, still completely disregarding what was currently flowing out of Sehun's mouth.

"Are you listening to me Lu? Love?" Sehun noticed that

On the other side of the senior's gathering area...

"Don't miss me too much precious"

"Who said I was going to miss you? I can't wait to spend four days without your annoying voice"

"Babe! My voice is not annoying! It's beautiful! You love to hear me sing, don't you?!"

"Well... I just didn't want to hurt your feelings if I said that your singing was aw.. some"

Upon seeing that Jongdae was truly hurt by what he said, Minseok decided to stop his teasing and pulled his taller boyfriend towards him, burying his face into his chest.

"I'll miss you" Jongdae whispered before planting a kiss on the side of Minseok's head.

"I love you"

"love you too" The taller leaned in, trying to get himself a kiss when..

"Jongdae! It's time to go!" Namjoon who popped out of nowhere, perfectly ruined the moment between the two young lovers.

Jongdae turned around, eyes glaring into the soul of his friend while Minseok could only giggle at his boyfriend's reaction.

"Well I guess this is bye then" Minseok planted one last kiss on his lover's cheek before releasing himself from those slender arms around his waist, making his way towards Luhan who was bidding Sehun goodbye and a not so happy looking Jin.

"Way to ruin the moment dude!"

"Shut up! You can suck each other's faces off in four days. Let's get back to our class or we're going to miss our bus"

"What's wrong with you? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Jongdae asked as he looked at his friend. Namjoon turned around to look at Jin one last time as a sigh left his lips. Jongdae wasn't stupid putting two and two together, Namjoon looking like a dejected puppy while Jin was spotted with an angry pout that made him looked more adorable than angry. He could only pull Namjoon into a side hug as he said those words that he has heard and said one too many times.