Chapter 28 (Part 2)

A/N: I uploaded two chapters together so please read part 1 first if you haven't!! :)

————————————————————————
[Main Camp Ground]

The whole school was gathered at the main camp ground as Lee Teuk briefed them about the activities for that day. The Sophomores would start off with water activities at the river behind the camp ground while the Juniors will play physical sports at the large field near the teachers' tents. As for the Seniors, they will kickstart their day with a treasure hunt in the forest.

[Field]

"Soo! Xing! Please save me!" Upon hearing their names being called, Yixing and Kyungsoo turned around only to be engulfed in a bear hug by...

"Hoseok?" Kyungsoo pulled away from the unknown male who he now knows was Hoseok.

"What are you doing here?" Jongdae who was standing beside the three of them questioned, Namjoon nodding in agreement.

"I can't stand it anymore. The people in my group are so u-. Never mind, please just let me do the activities with you guys. I might go mad if I continue working with them." Hoseok pleaded.

"I told you that you should've been with us in first place, didn't I?" Jongdae stated with a smug look on his face.

"I told you that you wouldn't survive without us Hoseok." Namjoon added.

"Sure you can stay with us Hoseokie!" Yixing spoke up, a gentel smile gracing his lips. Hoseok then flipped both of his friends off before he clung onto the Queenkas yet again.

"Anyway, what's going on there?" Hoseok questioned as he looked at the three individuals in front of him. Both Kyungsoo and Jongdae who slept like logs the night before had no completely clue what happened the night prior. Though from the looks of it, it isn't hard to guess what was going on.

From afar it looked completely normal, Baekhyun and Eunwoo were having conversation like normal friends would. What makes everything slightly... intimidating, was the fact that Chanyeol was standing not too far away, staring at the pair with an anger filled gaze.

"Nothing much, just Chanyeol being Chanyeol." Yixing replied.

"Are you serious? Again? Eunwoo has never been with anyone before. Neither have I seen him interested in anyone. I doubt he'll have feelings for Baek."

"Point taken. But Baek is the only person he really talks to. He seems the most comfortable around our Baekie so I get why Chanyeol is a little cautious."

"You think? We all know that even if Eunwoo just stood beside Baek the entire time without talking at all, Chanyeol would still act that way." Kyungsoo stated as a matter of fact.

"Let's just get started before anyt-"

"What are you both talking about?!" Jongdae screamed out of a sudden as he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and Yixing.

"Nothing much." Yixing replied, a giggle escaping his lips as he prayed for the life of his dear friend.

"Just about how I'm seriously going kill you!" Kyungsoo screamed as he professional put Jongdae into a headlock.

"Just how does Jongin survive with Kyungsoo" Jongdae thought to himself, mouth kept tightly shut as he clearly knows the consequence if he had said that out loud.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Hoseok! Namjoon! Yixing! Help me!" Jongdae pleaded, desperately trying to break free from the grasp of the great satansoo. After a round of apologies, Kyungsoo finally released Jongdae who fell to the floor to try to catch his breath.