Chapter 14

(The next day)

[SM High]

EXO were walking to class as usual. They were peacefully chatting amongst themselves when...

"Yoongi!" A girl with long hazelnut hair tied up in a ponytail came out of nowhere and ran towards Yoongi, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. Jimin, who had his arms looked around Yoongi's, was pushed to the side due to the impact. As a result, Jimin went crashing into the Baekyeol couple that was walking beside him.

"Gosh! Sorry Baekie hyung!"

"It's ok Chimmie! Who's that girl though?" Baekhyun questioned as he stared at the brunette hugging Yoongi.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet my childhood friend Jihye! Lee Jihye!" Yoongi beamed as he introduced Jihye to everyone. Jihye smiled as her arm looped around Yoongi's. A chorus of "Hi" and "Nice to meet you" could be heard though Baekhyun being Baekhyun scoffed instead.

"I don't care if she's your childhood friend! If  you don't let go of that bitch in 10 seconds I'm going to smack the shit out of you Min Yoongi" Baekhyun muttered under his breath.

Chanyeol who stood beside Baekhyun heard everything that came out of his lover's mouth.

"Babe! They're just childhood friends and it looks like they were close. Yoongi hyung knows better than to cheat on Jimin! He loves him."

"I guess that's true. But I'll waste no time to kill that boy if he hurt Jimin in any way, especially if it happens because of that girl. Is it wrong that I already hate her when I've just met her?" Baekhyun sassed as he glared holes into Jihye's head.

"Jihye! I want you to meet Jimin, my boyfriend." Yoongi said as he untangled himself from Jihye's grasp and went to wrap his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Park Jimin" Jimin offered his hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" Jihye chirped out with a sweet smile etched on her face, though the glint in her eyes said something else.

"Anyway, Yoongi! Meet me after school so we can catch up?" Jihye asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sure! I would love to!"

"Great! I'll see you then. Goodbye everyone!"

Jihye walked pass EXO and once she turned around the corner, her expression turned into something cold.

"You're mine Yoongi! And mine only. I'll make sure of it!"

Though she was unaware that Kyungsoo went back to get some supplies from his locker and heard everything she said.
—————————————————————
(After School)

[At Home]

The Queenkas were the only ones in the house as Yoongi went to a cafe with Jihye while the other Kingkas went to play basketball. Something about having a chance to be the best since Yoongi's not there.

They were all resting in the living room when Kyungsoo started the conversation.

"Umm guys... remember this morning when I went back to get some stuff from my locker?"

A series of "yes" echoed through the living room and Kyungsoo continued "well, I heard that Jihye chick, you know, Yoongi's old friend saying that Yoongi hyung is hers and she'll make sure that she gets him"

Gasps can be heard sounding throughout the room as Baekhyun abruptly stood up.

"I knew it! That bitch! Omg I feel so good that calling her a bitch is justified! Ugh! Anyway I knew that she was evil. I could see it in her eyes"