Chapter 13

A/N: Pics used below are not mine! Got it from the internet! Pics credits to owner! :)

[Mall]

As soon as they reached the entrance of the mall, Jin, Baekhyun and Tao instantly separated themselves from the group, leaving Namjoon, Chanyeol and Kris to stare blankly at the empty spaces beside them that once stood their boyfriends.

Just then, Namjoon's phone rang.

"Joonie! We're at Rose apparels! Come quick and bring Kris and Chanyeol with you okay?" How did they get there so quickly? Namjoon thought, though he was not surprised as well.

"Will do babe, see you in abit"

Namjoon hung up his phone, he relayed the message to Chanyeol and Kris. The trio then proceeded to search for their boyfriends, silently praying that the financial loss they'll suffer today would not be that significant.

Jimin and Yoongi, along with Taehyung and Jungkook decided to walk around the mall together.

Similarly, Kaisoo and Hunhan couple formed a group on their own, leaving Yixing, Junmyeon, Minseok and Jongdae to form another group.
—————————————————————
[Rose Apparels]

The Queenkas were busy picking out clothes from the shelf. One piece after another, their arms were soon filled with different articles of clothing.

"Where is Kris? My arms are about to fall off!" Tao complained as he glanced at the store entrance.

"Let's just go and try them out alright? I'm sure the boys would be here by the time we cash out" Jin suggested as he headed towards the dressing room.

Just like Jin said, Namjoon, Kris and Chanyeol arrived shortly and sat at the waiting area right outside the dressing rooms.

Jin came out first, looking as glamorous as ever.

"How do I look Joonie?" Jin asked as he stared at his reflection

"How do I look Joonie?" Jin asked as he stared at his reflection. However, Namjoon was speechless as he stared at Jin.

"Namjoon!" Jin screamed, looking at the dazed expression of his boyfriend.

"Beautiful my love, always so beautiful!" Namjoon stood up and walked towards Jin, silently appreciating the beauty that was his boyfriend.

Tao came running out of the dressing room, though Kris who was paying attention to the game on his phone was completely unaware that his boyfriend was standing right in front of him.

"哥哥!我帅不帅?" (Hyung, am I handsome?)

Kris looked up upon hearing the voice of his sweet baby panda and what he saw took his breath away.