Chapter 25 (Part 2)

[Hoseok's Room]

No One's POV

"Sehun sweetie, put those bags in the closet would you?" Luhan instructed, a small adorning his face. Sehun, of course, followed the wishes of his lover without any protests. Though he did grumble about why he needed to do this as he made his way to the hallway to retrieve the said bags.

Likewise, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jongin were already ordered to move all of Hoseok's belongings into the room while Luhan and Kyungsoo started to take out a mountain load of items from the bags and placing them in designated areas so that Hoseok can just rearrange them to his liking.

Once the Kingkas were done with their tasks, they simply sat down on the floor, having zero initiative to continue helping.

"Ya! Start unpacking the bags would you? Don't just sit there and do nothing!" Kyungsoo reprimanded, eyeing the 4 motionless Kingkas. The Kingkas unwillingly started to move after Kyungsoo's not so subtle scolding. Just what did they do to deserve such treatment?

The 6 of them were peacefully doing their own job, well not so peaceful on the Kingkas' end, when the door slammed open to reveal Jimin and Taehyung skipping in, cheerful smiles etched on their faces.

"Hobi hyung said he'll be here soon!" Taehyung announced with an overly excited tone. Jungkook let out a low growl, hearing every word that came out of Taehyung's mouth despite being in the walk in closet.

"Alright! Jiminie, Taehyungie, help the guys okay? That way, we'll be able to finish this faster." Kyungsoo replied, finger pointing at the Kingkas who were scattered all around the room.

Jimin made his way towards Yoongi who had a small frown on his face as he started taking out all of Hoseok's shoes and placing them on the floor beside his bed. Just how many pair of shoes does this guy have? Yoongi thought, the shoes seem to never stop coming out from that "magical" duffle bag.

Jimin sat down on Yoongi's right as he planted a kiss on the said man's cheek. Yoongi's gummy smile came on full display when he felt those familiar pair of soft lips touch his skin. 

"Need help hyungie?" Yoongi nodded vigorously at Jimin's statement, feeling extremely lucky to have a boyfriend like Jimin. Jimin giggled as he took the bag from Yoongi's arms, the sweet couple then stared working together to empty the duffle bag which seem to hold an unlimited supply of shoes.

Taehyung went into the walk in closet where his Kookie was busy opening up the boxes of clothing. Taehyung silently tip toed towards his boyfriend before throwing himself on Jungkook's back

"Kookie! Taetae is here to help you!" Taehyung cheered out, pecking Jungkook's left cheek multiple times. Jungkook tried so hard to at least look upset at Taehyung's overly sweet attitude whenever he mentioned Hoseok but how could he when the love of his life was literally hanging off of him right now?

Jungkook gently shrugged Taehyung off his back before turning around and pulling his smaller lover into his arms, head buried at the crook of the Taehyung's neck.

"What's wrong Kookie?"

"Nothing Tae. I love you."

"Love you too Kookie bear!" Taehyung giggled and Jungkook swore that's how angels sounded like, maybe even better.

"Eww! No PDA please! Also, this guy has 2 bags filled with hats?! What's wrong with him?! Is he bald or something?!" Jongin complained, internally sulking over the fact that Kyungsoo was paying no attention to him, too focused in cleaning up Hoseok's room.

Jongin sped up his pace and in no time, he was done taking out all of Hoseok's hats, carelessly placing them on the shelves before rushing out of the closet. He did not need to witness anymore kisses shared between Jungkook and Taehyung was what Jongin had in mind when he literally ran out of the closet.

"What's wrong Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo asked when Jongin slammed the closet door open, discomfort written all over his face.

"Nothing's wrong. Well, except for the fact that Jungkook's lips never left Taehyung's for the past 10 minutes I've been in that closet!" Jongin informed, his voice going up after each word.

Everyone burst out in laugher at Jongin's "pitiful experience" as the said male carried on complaining about how his precious eyes and ears did not deserve such torture. However, his complaining soon stopped when Kyungsoo called Jongin over to sit next to him before giving his "mistreated" boyfriend a hug, successfully cheering his lover up.

The door swung open to show a smiling Hoseok at the entrance. His smile widened as he saw that not only the Queenkas but their boyfriends were helping out as well. And if the Kingkas were willing to lend a helping hand, then that must mean that he's at least on their good sides... right?

Luhan immediately approached Hoseok as soon as he stepped into the room.

"Hobi! We already helped you unpack your belongings. Just tell us where you want them to be kept and we'll get to work!" Luhan excitedly announced, completely unaware of the glare Sehun was currently sending Hoseok.

"Yea Hobi hyung! We'll get this done in no time!" Jimin added, bouncing around Hoseok with his hands wrapped around the older one's right arm. By now, Jungkook and Taehyung had already finished their task and emerged from the closet, Jungkook's arm wrapped tightly around his lover's shoulders.

"Hobi hyung!" Taehyung squealed, releasing himself from Jungkook's hold as he pulled Hoseok into a warm hug. Could you blame the maknaes? They were simply too excited to be with Hoseok!

"Hi Tae!" Hosoek chuckled as he returned the hug, visibly gulping when he saw the way Jungkook was currently looki- well glaring at him.

"Actually, Kyungsoo hyung! Could you and Luhan hyung get me some toiletries? I forgot them at home." Hoseok sheepishly asked even though he was sure that his toiletries were in one of his bags.

He then turned towards the 2 maknaes who stood on either sides of him,trying his best from the obvious glares Jungkook and Yoongi were sending him.

"Can you two get some clothe hangers for me?" Taehyung and Jimin nodded their heads enthusiastically as they followed Kyungsoo and Luhan out of the room, leaving Hoseok alone with the 4 Kingkas.

Hoseok was in the middle of his room, in front of his bed. Jongin and Yoongi were on left side of the bed while Sehun and Jungkook stood on the right. Cold sweat started to form on the poor boy's forehead due to the intense glare he was currently receiving.

"I know you guys might not like me-" Hoseok began as a scoff escaped Jungkook's lips.

"That's definitely an understatement." Sehun muttered under his breath.