Chapter 28 (Part 1)

Hoseok's POV

"I'm not a Chef but I'm pretty sure the oil goes in before the egg" I sighed for the nth time that day.

Way to go Hoseok! You just had to reject your close friends' offer to be in the same group with them just because you wanted to "make new friends". Now you're stuck with these 5 idiots who were supposed to be your new friends.

Sometimes I just hate myself for making such stupid decisions. If Kyungsoo was here, he would probably say that I was over reacting but get this. I had five people I could have possibly befriended. Lee Haon, Park Junhyung, Kim Tae oh, Kang Hyunjae and this one foreign student Jake Stevens.

To start things off, I can't even have a conversation with Jake because he's still learning and can't really speak Korean.

Haon almost nailed my finger to the ground when I was holding down the tent peg for him.

Junhyung simply just wasn't into making friends and just sat there the whole time while staring at god knows what.

Tae oh is way too loud, screaming at every little thing he saw, muttering how we're either going to get mauled by a bear or accidentally hurting ourselves then bleeding to death.

And lastly, Hyunjae can't even light up a damn match.

To put things simple. I, Jung Hoseok, am not very fond of the idea of making friends with any of them. Well, Jack maybe, but that's till the dude actually is able to communicate with me. Let's just hope I don't lose my mind before this trip ends

————————————————————————
[Senior's Camp Ground]

No one's POV

After making dinner, EXO went back their
tents to rest, preparing themselves for the strenuous activities the next day.

"Jin-ah, why did you ignore Namjoon when he came before dinner?" Minseok decided to spark up a conversation as the Queenkas and Junmyeon set up their sleeping bags in the tent.

"He pissed me off that's why"

"But don't you think he's had enough? I mean he looked like he was about to burst into tears when you just shrugged his hand your arm" Luhan, who was now lying down on his sleeping back voiced out.

"Then he should've thought about his words before he blurted them out"

"What did he do anyway?" It was Junmyeon who spoke up this time. He actually appreciated that the Queenkas were calmly discussing their unhappiness. Usually with the Kingkas, it's either a string of curses, or someone's about to get hurt.

"Well, I was not exactly fond of the idea that we'll be stuck in the wilderness for four days so I told Joon to tell Teukie hyung that I was sick. He refused to do it, saying that I would enjoy myself out here, so I got mad at him."

"You know he's right and you already forgave him, didn't you? Your ego is just too high up to make up with him so soon." Junmyeon looked over to Luhan confused with what he just said.

"What are you talking about? I am still mad at him!"

"If you were still angry at him, then you wouldn't have called him Joon so your point is not taken."

"Whether you're still mad at him or not, just make up with him alright? I think the poor boy has had enough."

"Minseok's right Jinnie, Namjoon might actually break down if you don't talk to him soon."

"Ok fine. I'll talk to him tomorrow. But he's not getting any kisses for at least a week after we get back home."

Jin was about to come up with a comeback when Junmyeon walked over to him with a bag filled with heat packs, a small pillow and some insect repellent. He silently passed it to Jin before heading back to his own sleeping bag. Jin looked at the bag in his hands, gently taking out the contents before he chanced upon a small note in it.