Chapter 7

(The Next Morning)

[Queenka's Apartment]

No One's POV

The Queenkas were engrossed in their usual morning chat as they enjoyed breakfast prepared by Kyungsoo and Jin.

"Oh Minseokie hyung did you notice? That boy who helped us yesterday! He totally have the hots for you!!" Jimin teased, mouth filled with pancakes.

"Woohoo I'm proud of you Minnie hyung! Day 1 and you already have an admirer~" Baekhyun exclaimed, wriggling his eyebrows to embarrass Minseok even further.

"You mean that Myungsoo guy Jiminie? I don't think he likes me, he's just being helpful" Minseok countered, trying his best to avoid the teasing glances directed at him.

"Oh no no no. It was obvious that he likes you hyung! I mean, his eyes were literally shooting hearts at you!" Jimin squealed out, accidentally choking on the pancake that's still in his mouth.

Jin quickly passed the cute mochi a glass of water and patted his back. Jimin took the glass sheepishly as he continued to stare at Minseok.

"That's not tr.." Minseok's reply got cut off when they heard someone knocking on their door.

Taehyung being the maknae, stood up from his chair and went to find out who was at their door.

"Who's visiting so early in the morning?" Baekhyun questioned as he applied his favourite eyeliner.

Taehyung unlocked the door and pushed the tall wood fixture open. The door opened to reveal the Kingkas, all dressed up and prepared for school.

"Oh hi guys! Come on in we were just having our breakfast" Taehyung greeted with a smile.

"Hyungies! The guys are here!" Taehyung yelled out as he opened the door fully.

Taehyung moved to the side to allow the Kingkas to enter the house before he locked the door. Jungkook stayed at the doorstep and waited for the older Kingkas to head into the apartment before pulling Taehyung into a sweet kiss.

"Morning baby" Jungkook said with a yawn.

"Morning Kookie" Taehyung giggled as he pulled a sleepy Jungkook to join the others. The Kingkas sat beside their lovers after they greeted one another with morning kisses.

"What's wrong with him?" Luhan asked as he looked at Sehun who was dozing off. It was quite a comedic sight though, seeing as Sehun would fall asleep and jolt awake every 10 seconds.

On the other end of the table...

"Kyungie~ I'm tired!" Jongin whined as he buried his face against Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo patted Jongin's head to calm down his whining before he asked "And why are you tired Jongin?"

"Because Junmyeon hyung's a meanie" Jongin continued throwing his tantrum. Jungkook nodded his head in approval, pointing at the dark circles that laid right below his eyes.

"What did you do to them Jun? Why are they all so tired" Luhan giggled as Sehun face planted himself onto the plate of pancakes. At least he's now wide awake, trying to clean off the sticky syrup that painted his face.

"Those three idiots didn't finish packing their belongs last night. As a result, they had to wake up at 5 in the morning to finish what they've left off." Junmyeon explained as he sipped on Yixing's coffee.

"What about Yoongi?" Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi whose head was on his lap. Jimin brushed Yoongi's hair from his closed eyes and cooed at how adorable the older boy looked, soft snores coming from his boyfriend every few seconds.